Share This Page:

A coy 40 Op corperate and Xmg 82/83

Rekindle old friendships, reunite with lost & found.
Ian Batham

A coy 40 Op corperate and Xmg 82/83

Post by Ian Batham »

I am looking for members of A coy for Falklands and NI 82/83 to make a contact list for a possible reunion. Nothing much seems to be happening on the 40 front for the Falklands reunions. we might not have done much but at least we went.
johno

Reunion.

Post by johno »

Ian, I'm attempting the same for Charlie Coy, 40, but no bugger seems interested, perhaps the excitement would be too much for them in the advanced years!!!!
Regards Johno. :wink:
Don't worry, they can't hit us from ther.......
shorty1

Post by shorty1 »

:lol:
I think this is a great idea. I went down south with another unit but I did xmg with A coy. It would be great to see the lads again. I have just made contact with Steve Addy.
Lets do it!!!!!!

Shorty.
Ian Batham

A coy falklands and xmg

Post by Ian Batham »

Shorty, please send me your contact address and that of Steve Addy my e-m address is in the directory, I am in touch with Phil Moch, Leggy and Russ Berriman and I noticed "Jack Charlton left his address on the 40ty web site but I have not been able to contact him. I think it is a difficult for those still serving.
Best wishes Ian
Brian(EDDY)Edwards

acoy 40 op corperate and xmg 82/83

Post by Brian(EDDY)Edwards »

glad to hear from someone in acoy 40.went south and xmg with acoy 2troop.and ,would love to get in contact with any of me old mates.im brian edwards was in in 2 troop and boxed for the rm and rn.maybe you know me,well im keeping a eye out for any developments.take care b,edwards
Steve Lodge

Reunion

Post by Steve Lodge »

Sounds like a good idea. I still see Ian "Taff" Williams and I am sure he is up for it.
Steve Lodge
3 Tp A Coy
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Ahoy there Ian,
I got your E-mail. It would be tremendous to meet up with the guys from the early eighties. I was in Alpha before joining the Elite Chefs branch, and subsequently served with the Big A in XMG and Cyprus. Don't forget to invite Fred Poyser!
Yours Aye
Steve
Ian Batham

A coy 40

Post by Ian Batham »

Brian, we must have boxed together, I was pretty crap but Jim Morris promised me a long weekend if I joined the company boxing team. I would be grateful if you and Steve lodge contact me and give me a contact number for yourselves or any other A coy 82/83 members. I can add you to my growing list. If I can get enough of us I will consider finding a venue for us to meet. My e-mail address is in the "once a marine" directory. Any problems leave another message
Regards Ian
glenn edwards

40 cdo reunion

Post by glenn edwards »

Great idea thought everyone from 40 cdo had dissapeared off the earth, bumped into paul brady a couple of years ago may still have his No.
is slug bowers still alive or did the blue stratos and sherry get him in the end.

hope to hear from you people soon.

Glenn
40 cdo 1979 - 1984 down south 82 xmg 83

3tp A coy