Share this page:

Get me home allowance

Talk about Military Life, Families, Relatives, Wives, Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters and the community.
Post Reply
New Member
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat 30 Nov, 2019 6:18 pm

Get me home allowance

#1 Post by Bowley1952 »

I am mike ,my son is a current serving RM based in Scotland.
Can any body give advice on how we can get him this allowance, his registered
Civvy address his is home address.
We have his name on a couple of utility bills.but our local council,will not add his name to the council tax,has he is not on the title deeds to the property .
So he is unable to get this allowance.
Can any one please give advice.
Thank you

Advertise your company or services here and contact us today!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest