Share This Page:

Undergraduate Dissertation

Talk about Military Life, Families, Relatives, Wives, Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters and the community.
UoN2017

Undergraduate Dissertation

Post by UoN2017 »

My name is Rebecca Charters and I'm a third year BSc Psychology and Counselling student at the University of Northampton. I am currently completing my dissertation which assesses the differences in parental styles, family environment dimensions, and perceptions of behaviour between Military and non-military families. To tell you a bit about my study, I will ask you to complete 4 questionnaires. The first will ask you a few general questions about you and your family. These questions will not reveal your identity or any other personal information. The other 3 questionnaires will ask you questions about family life and behaviour. These will take you approximately 20-25 minutes to complete.

If you are interested in finding out more about my study or participating, simply follow the link provided.

Thank you for your time, and potential participation.

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... edded=true" width="640" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>