Share This Page:

he wants to join

Talk about Military Life, Families, Relatives, Wives, Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters and the community.
redhead

he wants to join

Post by redhead »

My man wants to join the royal marines, and I want to support his decision, but I wish I had more information. He tries to give me what he can but all he has is about training, and that doesn't help me figure out what our lives will be like. I was wondering are there people out there that know what I'm going through and can give me some advise, information anything to let me know what I'm in for, or even your own experiences would help.
Hyperlithe

Re: he wants to join

Post by Hyperlithe »

Pop yourself across to www.britishforcessweethearts.co.uk for a chat with some wives/girlfriends/mums/sisters of serving chaps. May be more useful to you to hear what life is like from that perspective!
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
kathleenrueb

Post by kathleenrueb »

My father had been working in royal marines. Now, he is leading his retired life. He often use to say about all his experiences and challenging faces of life. Though we had faced some difficulties to studies due to transfer and relating things, somehow we could adjust with all that and come up in life. But, we are all proud of his profession.
Rover

Post by Rover »

For anyone looking to join the Royal Marines go to the PRMC site.
http://www.royalmarines.uk/

Worth a look and also has a separate section for wives and partners.

Rover
Admit nothing. Deny everything.