Share This Page:

Yacht Ocean Dragon here for your use!

Talk about Military Life, Families, Relatives, Wives, Mothers, Fathers, Brothers and Sisters and the community.
Jase118

Yacht Ocean Dragon here for your use!

Post by Jase118 »

Hi,
I am currently serving with 539 at HMS Drake. I have taken over the Establishment Yacht which is for charter use by serving, ex service personnel, RNSA members and Drake Babcock employees.
You will need a Dayskipper qual and one other with a Competent crew qual to charter. The main charterer must fall into the above categories (doesn't need to be the qualified member of crew)but the rest of the crew can be non serving personnel ( friends and family).
I am also looking to build a database of individuals both with and without the required qualifications to build crews. So if someone wants to go sailing but doesn't have the correct qualification I can match them up and vice versa when supplying crew.
The yacht is in the Plymouth area and is a 33 ft westerly, 6 berth with all safety and foul weather clothing supplied.
I am also looking to run RYA courses on her but am still discussing this option. If you are a Yacht Master Cruising instructor or above and would be interested in running courses please let me know.
The yacht is run on a shoestring budget but is in very good condition due to volunteers helping with the work. If you have any skills to offer I would also love to hear from you.
The yacht will be in the water in April 2014 so I am trying to build the interest and get some help before the season starts. Please feel free to pass this info on as you see fit to any interested parties.
I have only just taking this over so any ideas,suggestions are very welcome.

This is the link to the current website: http://www.yachtoceandragon.co.uk

Please email or phone me on the contact details on the site.

I hope to hear from you.

Regards

Jase Armitage
Sgt RM
Jase118

Re: Yacht Ocean Dragon here for your use!

Post by Jase118 »

Just revamped the website with some more detail, take a look at www.yachtoceandragon.co.uk