Share This Page:

joing the TA in Nottingham

Discussions about the Territorial Army.
ashwalcott

joing the TA in Nottingham

Post by ashwalcott »

Hello everyone, i am looking to join the TA in my area, just wanted to know if there is anyone here who already goes to the following;

203 Squadron 158 Transport Regiment
Leicester Road
Loughborough
LE11 2AF

I say this centre because i hope to join as a chef and continue my trade within the TA. I think this would be my reg once i start my trade training, but again not sure and so i will clarify this when i speak to a recruiter.

I was wondering if there is anyone here who could tell me about the TA as a tradesman and in particular the Nottingham branch.

I appreciate any feedback/help, thanks.
Tab

Post by Tab »

In the Army there are no chefs just slop jockeys
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

ACC = Anyone Can Cook!
ashwalcott

Post by ashwalcott »

not the most productive response but a response none the less.
English Rose

Post by English Rose »

Robin Hood is always looking for a helping hand
Zippy

Re: joing the TA in Nottingham

Post by Zippy »

ashwalcott wrote:I say this centre because i hope to join as a chef and continue my trade within the TA. I think this would be my reg once i start my trade training, but again not sure and so i will clarify this when i speak to a recruiter.

I was wondering if there is anyone here who could tell me about the TA as a tradesman and in particular the Nottingham branch.
Hi,

I'm a recruiter for the Royal Yeomanry, a formation reconnaissance TA regiment, and we have our S Squadron based in Carlton, Nottingham. We are looking to recruit in all sorts of trades, and are on the look out for a few new TA chefs to train up as well.

If you were interested in finding out more about S Squadron, feel free to drop me a PM, and I would be happy to help you arrange an informal visit to meet them, and see what you think.

Good luck with joining the TA, whatever unit or trade you might eventually go for.

Z