Share This Page:

Our Illustrious Leader

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.

How do you rate the Integrity of the PM?

a> 110%
No votes
b> 100%
8%
c> 50%
24%
d> 0%
68%

Total votes: 25

Spannerman

Our Illustrious Leader

Post by Spannerman »

Just a bit of light hearted banter re our illustrious leader.

My reaction is -110% and that is being conservative with a small c
lew

Post by lew »

And the point of this thread is??? You already know how everyone feels about the goverment... Surely you have something better to do...

lew
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Spanners, Political Integrity is an oxymoron. Lew he can ask the question. I'm certain some of your erudition has been questionable. Freedom of speech/typing and all that Hilaire Belloc or whomsoever said it first.
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
Ploggers

Post by Ploggers »

El Prez wrote: Political Integrity is an oxymoron..
Great word !! Made a note "must use the word "oxymoron" as often as possible.

Definition; A rhetorical figure in which an epigrammatic effect is created by the conjunction of incongruous or contradictory terms.

Definition of epigrammatic: [adj] terse and witty and like a maxim; "much given to apothegmatic instruction"

oh FFS!

Definition of apothegmatic; adj referring to a short pithy instructive statement or saying .
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Military Intelligence
Management Consultant
Officer Commanding
Concise Instructions
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

lew wrote:And the point of this thread is??? You already know how everyone feels about the goverment... Surely you have something better to do...

lew
I know how I feel about this thread, don't waste your time reading it mate, I bet though that you will have a peek or two to see what I am now saying about you!

Sorry that the premonition of more manure has been delivered to the front door of #10, the only trouble is that some roses, more than others, thrive on it. Anymore whistleblowers besides the Gun lady, Claire Short, Robin Cook, Michael Meacher et al and a wheelbarrow full of the stuff about to follow?
Lord Marshal Kalthorn

Post by Lord Marshal Kalthorn »

spannerman wrote: I know how I feel about this thread, don't waste your time reading it mate, I bet though that you will have a peek or two to see what I am now saying about you!

Sorry that the premonition of more manure has been delivered to the front door of #10, the only trouble is that some roses, more than others, thrive on it. Anymore whistleblowers besides the Gun lady, Claire Short, Robin Cook, Michael Meacher et al and a wheelbarrow full of the stuff about to follow?
I must admit that this Thread seems a little silly; I only voted 50% because I have liked his balls on all of the things he's done so far - the War, etc etc and so on.

I however, don't like him. We all think of the political spectrum getting more and more extreme - or less democratic further from the centre and that it goes in both directions as far as human decency will take it. I prefer to think of the Political spectrum as Circular; whereby if you're so Communist you eventually beceom Nazi, and if you're so Nazi you eventually become Commuist. I am at this point between Nazi and Communist - named Centralist; I am not undecided but Extreme Centre - wherebvy all is owned by the state and everything is very Democratic. Yey for Centralism!
Ploggers

Post by Ploggers »

Lord Marshal Kalthorn wrote:
spannerman wrote:

I must admit that this Thread seems a little silly; I only voted 50% because I have liked his balls
:o :o :o
Lord Marshal Kalthorn

That was a messed up Post; what did you mean?
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Lord Marshal Kalthorn wrote:I have liked his balls on all of the things he's done so far - the War, etc etc and so on.
Liked Spanners, not licked.
LMK... you like the PM's balls :o ?
I've never been that close to them.
I think Spanners was aluding to the fact that you are intimate with the PMs anatomy, fnar fnar
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Lord Marshal Kalthorn

Sticky Blue wrote:
Lord Marshal Kalthorn wrote:I have liked his balls on all of the things he's done so far - the War, etc etc and so on.
Liked Spanners, not licked.
LMK... you like the PM's balls :o ?
I've never been that close to them.
I think Spanners was aluding to the fact that you are intimate with the PMs anatomy, fnar fnar
Hmm! Indeed! By his balls I did mean his figorative 'spunk' as it were, his umph and so on.
Spannerman

Post by Spannerman »

:D
Just a little light hearted banter mate to see how people see the honesty of Mr Tony Blair, he has told us his integrity is beyond reproach and so to has Lord Hutton, are you one of the Lordships of the Ermine too?
Lord Marshal Kalthorn

By golly no! I am a 16 year old with an over-active imagination and too much knowledge!

So - anybody on here got any interesting Political standpoints? No Greenies i'd imagine; any Nazis? Communists? or... even... pay god no... Trade Unionalists! :(