Share This Page:

BNP

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

I'm a patriot then!
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
nbforrest

Post by nbforrest »

This is interesting to a Yank.

From what everyone is saying I would be wary of these BNP guys. In the US there is a Southern 'nationalist' (I use the term loosely) Organization known as the League of the South. It advocates another, this time peaceful, separation of the Confederate States from the Union. This desire is based on cultural and philosophical differences between the South and the rest of the nation. Most of the people involved in this movement? are well educated and degreed professionals. The website has an anti Klan statement in plain view. Unfortunately, the usual and in my opinion minority, group of racist types have tried to infiltrate it. Of couse since they are rather proud of thier Southern heritage the SPLC has branded them a racist etc organization. I have spoken on the telephone twice with the founder and he has assured me that he is equally welcoming of all Southerners, regardless of colour.
I said all that to say this,
1) you really have to dig deep sometimes in order to find out what the leadership of an organization is really trying to accomplish.
2) Idiots and arses will always find some cause to rally around especially ones that will help them further thier own agendas.

I hope ya'll work this out. It seems to be a very divisive issue here on the board which is usually a quite civil place to share thoughts and opinions.
life is hard, its harder if you're stupid.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Yeah the LOS is a good organization made of solid men. Morris Dee's is just a self hating southerner for profit type guy. They say old SPLC king Dee's has over 150 million he's made off of ambulance chasing Civil Rights cases and fund raisers, he don't do pro-bono I hear and his organization takes in more money and less clients every year. This comming from his old partner.
Maybe the UK needs a League of the English or something? I don't know, I ain't never been to Camelot, but then again I never have been to New York.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)