Share This Page:

Ian Duncan Smith

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Yeah Wholly you got that right. I think politicians, lawyers, corporations, queers and hell bent liberals got us in a bad fix. Lawyers in general seem to twist the constitution like a pretzle and allow the simple plain english to be manipulated into whatever they want. The politicians violate the constitution in ways that if we did we'd be locked up for treason, the queers want to civil right and affirmative action rational thought, morals and God out of the Government, and the libbys who desire to feel good at any cost vote to give it to them.

Look at guns, some spook blows several people away from the trunk of his whoopty and automatically the media is looking for a white ex-SF sniper, then when they find it was just a couple of niggers bushwacking men, women and a child for heavens sakes they drop the story like it has plague. Then the families and lawyers sue the gun company, like the weapon has a frigging brain? Why not just punnish Stymie and buckwheat and call it a day?

Look at Clinton giving the slopes missile guidance technology, now a hostile country to us can fire over the caps versus having to trot around the equator, they got the coreolis force compensation technology. And does Willy get tossed in a jail cell? Hell no, the bitch got reelected. He gives top secret technology to an enemy nation and nothing, he gets a hummer from a slut intern and the country wants to get him out of office, what is wrong with people?

Corporations got the direct deposit accounts of every congressman in DC. The politicians whore their soul and country to gain fame and wealth. Conflict of interest you'd think. But let some menopause old spinster like Martha Stewart sell some stock on the sly and the politicians jump and scream for her head.

Yeah we got problems alright, it started with the Civil War and peaked with the communist backed civil rights movement and now we got the NWO.

Ain't that some shit?

I'm saying these UK, Brit's / Englishmen need to get up and set the example again, people in America are a bunch of followers who need to follow an example. We need the US, UK, NZ, Canada, and Australia and hell South Africa to form a Union and tell the global savages to kiss our collective asses. If the monkeys refuse, we shut down the rap music industry, sub woofers factories, and global welfare. People need to know their place. The UN is a communist organization, the IMF is a communist Marxist org. that bribes politicians and got Clinton elected in the first place.
The Dumest crap ever did was fight old Adolf. His dumb ass never wanted to invade the UK anyway, he just wanted them to stay out of his power grab on Europe, old Winston wouldn't let that happen. Then FDR cut off steel to the Japs and forced them into a military confrontation with us so we could get it on with the krauts and the nips, in exchange for a higher credit limit with the IMF.
Why have our leaders hijacked our countries and assed out our people?
Is the money that good? Are they that dumb? .
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Ermm...
I think Martha Stewart is kind of cute.
Don't get me started on Slick Willy.
Wholley.
:o
Sully

Post by Sully »

Yep, I blame the lawyers - they're all tossers.
Per Flank, Per Tank
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Got a thing for Martha huh? Hey it is all you. For real though, I just don't know how a gang of f@#k ups can go around telling everyone else they are f23ked up.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

So,
No-one wants to get me started on Slick Willy then.
What about Wesley Clark?
Madeline Allbright?
Janet Reno?
I'm obviously fishing in an empty pond.
Wholley.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Janet Reno is a whore. Why did you bring her up? She ordered the killing of American citizens and never got so much as a slap on the wrist. What kind of person orders the deaths of their own countrymen? Those religious nuts hadn't hurt nobody.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Whitey,
I'll respond to your Clinton post in the AM.
Imo one of the most dangerous and ultimately stupid people in the race for the democratic nomination is Wes Clark.He is trying to leak an Intelligence Commitee item that he admit's he's never seen suggesting that the NEOconservatives in the Administration,Namely Bush,Rumsfeld,Wolfowitz,Cheney etc.are going to go after at least seven other countries once Iraq is secured,using Iraq as a"land based aircraft carrier"to beat up on Syria,Lebanon,Iran,Somalia et al.
As that isn't going to happen,he makes himself look foolish.
If it was to happen he's just giving the enemy a heads up.
Either way,he has managed to destroy his career in a few short sentences
and with the backing of the Clintons who hate the Military,he has managed to destroy any hope of a Democrat in the White House until 2008.(Not a bad thing imo).
Wholley.
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Whitey wrote:She ordered the killing of American citizens and never got so much as a slap on the wrist.
?? Please explain this one as my American politics are not what they should be... sounds like another cover up though!
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Sticks,
Try www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/waco
Says it all really.
Wholley.
I won't mention Elian Gonzales yet.
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Sticks, the episode in question is the fire that destroyed the Branch Davidians' compound in Waco Texas about ten years ago.
Whitey may be more up-to-date than I on the actual cause(s) of the fire, but it was for a long time, and even probably up to this day attributed to the FBI-HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) and their SFOD-D military observers/advisers' tactics and decisions.
It was also argued that the Davidians set the fire themselves as tactical personnel moved in aboard armored vehicles.
I think (so take that with a pinch of salt) that the incident resulted as a combination of both. It's interesting reading "Cold Zero" by Christopher Whitcomb (an HRT sniper) to get more insight.
Generally speaking, this incident, coupled with the FBI siege at Ruby Ridge, illustrated for many the heavy handed tactics used by the Clinton Department of Justice. What's less known is how devastating it was to the HRT in particular. Some agents ran into the burning building through underground tunnels filled with sewage to save whoever they could.

As to Janet Reno's reasons for authorizing the 'move', her mantra seems to have been "it's for the chilluns (or wee-ones)" as reports of child abuse and septic conditions came from former and escaping Branch Davidians.

One more thing which bears remembering and places these incidents in context is that back in 1988-89, the FBI's mandate was extended to include anti-gang investigations and operations which resulted in an 'open season' on federal law enforcement and more HRT deployments.
Coming out of the crack cocaine eighties, many, too many cases were thrown out of court on technicalities, and it was believed that federal resources were necessary to buttress local law enforcement.
Scandals were coming out of Miami and Washington DC about their police departments' relaxed hiring practices resulting in folks with convictions being hired on the forces, with consequences one might expect.
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Thanks for that guys... clears as the stuff they put in windows that you don't see and walk into looking stupid!

It seems that too many cases of high profile are thrown out on technicalities these days. It is always the Big Fish that seem to get away with it and the minnions are the ones doing the time for not having a brief that can get them off on a technicality!
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Now I'll mention Elian Gonzales
www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/should elian
The supposed logic behind this is mind boggling.
Wholley.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Yeah it was Waco that shocked me into reality. I was sitting in a squad bay looking at a news paper showing Army tanks ramming a burning building with American citizens inside. I almost cried, how do you motivate a man to use tanks on their own? I mean in 1989 we condemned China for doing less. I swore at that moment I'd never follow an order to fire on my own people. The cops could have dealt with that issue down there better, you don't send in soldiers to do that crap.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Same on Ruby Ridge, why shoot a kid in the back? I thought we were the good guys because we got the bad guy and avoided killing women and children. Yeah Clinton swept that under and because the NYSE was doing good no one cared. We had ROE on our own people in the 1990"s that we would go to jail for if we used them in Iraq.
Randy broke the law, but shooting a kid and his wife holding a baby is just unacceptable. Randy should of just came out really, but that doesn't excuse the actions of those agents who shot his wife and little boy.
Randy is about 5'6 and 125 lbs soaking wet, hell they could have jumped him when he went to take out the trash.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Whitey.Rules of Engagment suffer when a Federal Agency becomes involved.
They do what they want and then lie about it if it goes to court.
the CIA,FBI and BATFE are loose cannons,above the law and supported by this administration.I'm sure this is a result of 9/11 but Jeez what happened to the Second Amendment for God fearing and law abiding Citizens.As I mentioned Iv'e had a visit from BATFE recently.Their Agents were mostly uninformed and a little trigger happy imo.
Barstard's could not find anything to charge me with so now their paying for a new door.
The more information you give the Government,the more they will use it against you.