Share This Page:

U.S. policy of putting pressure on Pyongyang to stop its nuclear missile program is misguided and futile?

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
arekbrown85

U.S. policy of putting pressure on Pyongyang to stop its nuclear missile program is misguided and futile?

Post by arekbrown85 »

In my humble opinion, Washington is more responsible for the sharp acceleration of the North Korean nuclear missile program. Pentagon's provocations and promises to launch war against DPRK makes Kim Jong-un to refocus and concentrate all the efforts on developing and producing nuclear warheads. Another successful test of ballistic missile shows how Pyongyang reacts to Washognton's threats. Now the main task that North Korea will have to solve is to miniaturize the size of a nuclear charge so it could be installed on the head part of a missile. If the issue is solved, we can say that the delivery means are ready to be deployed. All this situation becomes very dangerous and risky and also requires to change the dialogue between the United States and North Korea from military to diplomatic manner. Iranian experience showed that such possibility still exists.
I don't know about you, but I ain't gonna grow my kids in a protective outwear suits. :bad-words:

Anyway, share your opinion. Thank you :roll:
Tab

Re: U.S. policy of putting pressure on Pyongyang to stop its nuclear missile program is misguided and futile?

Post by Tab »

Do you think that North Korea is a stable Country, if you give anything to them they will just come back for more.
arekbrown85

Re: U.S. policy of putting pressure on Pyongyang to stop its nuclear missile program is misguided and futile?

Post by arekbrown85 »

Tab wrote: Sat 16 Sep, 2017 10:19 am Do you think that North Korea is a stable Country, if you give anything to them they will just come back for more.
What do you mean by giving anything to them? I think US should just leave them alone.
Tab

Post by Tab »

Leave them alone I did not know that they had done anything to them since the 1950's except stop them invading the south again.