Share This Page:

Afghan mob kills UN workers. Ban Ki-Moon to blame.

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Wholley

Re: Afghan mob kills UN workers. Ban Ki-Moon to blame.

Post by Wholley »

Er...........

Right.
I hope you don't mind me asking,
but do you have a life or has nurse just reduced your meds?

Condoleezza Rice has got a perfectly good job as a Phd.teaching American history.
The UN has always been as much good as a chocolate teapot and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
There was and still is a very vocal minority in Congress that the US should pull out of the UN entirely,after all we provide most of it's funding,it's buildings and illegal parking in NYC :bad-words:
Wholley

Re: Afghan mob kills UN workers. Ban Ki-Moon to blame.

Post by Wholley »

288 members!!!!!!

Outstanding!!!!!

And this affects anyone how?
JFYI It was a slow news day when an American Pastor of a very small assembly of God made a stupid remark regarding book burning that has caused this furore.
The UN has no mandate at all to interfere in another countries political affairs and as such it's just a drain.
All very well for you to get on your soap box,you and your country don't pay the bills.

Most of us are sick to death of sorting other countries problems.

Get me started on WW1,WW2,Korea and Vietnam.

Now don't get me wrong just because I'm a mod(I was a Rocker really) :wink:
I'll debate until the cows come home when I'm dealing with one person at a time,not endless quotes from someone else or gleaned from the local rag.
The US has pulled it's aircraft out of Libyan airspace where it didn't want to be in the first instance.Mind you there seems to be a rather large fleet just close by.