Share This Page:

The Conflicts in KR/FE Drill "What is their next target?"

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
angeliclight

The Conflicts in KR/FE Drill "What is their next target?"

Post by angeliclight »

When I turn on the tv in these days, I very often watch the news and videos about the demonstration in Libya & Northkorea to become accustomed to seeing breeding protesters and poor Northkoreans. yesterday, I found that the military drill called KR/FE will be done in Southkorea through the korean news. KR/FE(the U.S-ROK combined drill) is focusing on the defense training and it's primary goal is making a preparations for collapse of Nortkorea. but Northkorea didn't accept that and declared the alert of provocations again. they said, "we will make Seoul(the Capital city of Southkorea) the hell of fire with nuke and missiles" they made the Korean Peninsula tensed up again. the day before, one of the friends of mine who is working as an English teacher in Korea said that he can't live in here because of NK. Already, the cruel things that North made were opened in the world. (chronic shortage of the food, public execution etc..) and it won't be a long time for North to collapse considering it's current situation. So, this kind of drills may be needed to South.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011/02 ... .html?_r=1