Share This Page:

Military drug scam

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
BARTIN

Military drug scam

Post by BARTIN »

Drug testing is unlawful conduct, because it violates the logic of custody and intervention.

Drug testing is a system that pursues the quota of consequences.

Any system that pursues the consequence of any circumstance, endorses the permit of causes.

Any system that pursues the cause of any circumstance, cuts off; halts or prevents the consequences.

Causes recruit the consequences.

Consequences do not introduce the causes.

The drug user is a consequence and not a cause.

The logic of custody is the ability to apprehend the causes as opposed to the consequences.

To apprehend the causes prevents the consequences; but to pursue the consequence only affords the progress of the causes.

Drug testing does not prevent the causes; but it endorses the progress of causes in order to qualify a process to quota consequences.

Detection of the drug user implies permission or allowance of the causes..

The drug maker is the progress of causes; but the drug user is the progress of consequences.

The drug maker recruits the user; but the user does not invent or induce the drug maker.

Any process of custody or evidence that recruits the drug user or consequences , instead of apprehending the causes; drug maker and or sources of supply is the progress of fraudulent investment, for promoting entrapment; and harboring the fugitives of sponsor; in order to promote the sedition of counterfeit title and deed.

The logic of evidence is the ability to implicate the causes as opposed to the consequences.

Any legislation that endorses the promotion of drug testing violates the logic of custody and is further classified as the convention of sedition; mutiny; counterfeit; and conspiracy to commit treason on a government body, by committing bribe, blackmail, and blackball in the act of soliciting the quota to recruit the volunteer of a drug user.

Drug testing promotes sedition and mutiny and is a violation of article 94 in the uniform code of military justice.

Drug testing is considered to be a trespass against United States congress and is subject to the penalties of treason under the provisions of article 94 in
the uniform code of military justice.

Drug testing endorses the progress and sponsorship of the drug maker in order to quota the detection of a drug user.

The only way to detect or pursue a drug user is to allow the sponsorship of the maker or sources of its supply.
Tab

Re: Military drug scam

Post by Tab »

Don't tell me you have just tested postive.
ofens

Post by ofens »

Talking out your ar*e is unlawful conduct, because it violates the logic of custody and intervention.

etc.
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]
owdun

Post by owdun »

Now you know why I don't come here as often as I once did.
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

I second that....
'Every man an Emperor'
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Wotcha Guns,long time.Quiet in here innit.Apart from the odd drug abuser or ten.
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

Drug testing reduces the number of drug users in the Forces

Drug users are Idiots

Therefore Drug testing reduces Idiots in the Army

Drug testing is GOOD!!
Courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility."

"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad."

Erwin Rommel (Desert Fox)
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

alright wholley old lad. you still on the other side of the pond? yeah been a while. And I agree sometimes it does feel like glue bag central in here ;O)

my own thoughts on the subject matter are that drugs testing (in my experience) all bark not much bite. Im sure this isnt the case all the time. My experience was that when they done a random swoop every one (rightfully so) kacked themselves. One lad who was the course cock head had openly admitted the weekend before he'd been tooting on some weed. We all thought he was outta there including him. Anyway he got off the hook because he couldnt do a p*ss sample when they stood watching. Very lame in my opinion. Again im sure they are not all like this but as far i gathered no follow up test was made and course cock head was let off the hook free to grate on every one again. It kinda took all the 'pomp' and importance of the 'swoop' off to myself because of that. As i went away thinkin 'people get away with it - waste of time'.
'Every man an Emperor'
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

Cant/Wont piss is taken as an admittance of guilt nowadays. and a hair sample will be taken after an interview and a consent form being signed!
Courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility."

"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad."

Erwin Rommel (Desert Fox)