Share This Page:

American Genocide.

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Quatermass

American Genocide.

Post by Quatermass »

America is causing the deformation and deaths of an untold number of babies in Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine. This nation manufactures a horror known as 'Depleted Uranium' ordnance, and employs these weapons of mass radiological destruction with impiety on civilian targets.

A single example:

In Iraq, Fallujah’s clinics and hospitals are filling up with babies and children (at a rate of 2 -3 new cases each day), severely affected by the American D.U. bombardment of their homes during relentless incursions. There are awful photographs of babies with 3 heads, a single eye or a nose in the middle of their forehead. Some have brain damage others contorted limbs or twisted and multiple additional digits. Most suffer from severe cardiac (at a rate of 13 times higher than Europe) and eye abnormalities as well as high mortality expectations. The list of damages from toxicities of both Depleted Uranium shells and the Napalm derivative 'White Phosphorus' (both of which are being used) is too extensive for this limited forum but these symptoms all started immediately after the Fallujah engagements, the largest being in November of 2004; And are focused mainly on offspring of those women in the city who were pregnant at the time or became pregnant since.

(A little Iraqi girl suffering the effects of U.S. depleted munitions pollution.)

Brave U.S. marines mercilessly used Radiological Uranium munitions and White Phosphorus Napalm-like chemical weapons on the civilian homes of Fallujah, even as those frightened Iraqi families that held out to protect their properties cowered in their basements. Then in the bombardment's aftermath exhilarated U.S. soldiers ran systematically through the city tossing explosive grenades into any occupied houses, bringing them down on remaining householders heads, burying them alive. And afterwards the contaminated rubble was bulldozed into the town’s river bank.. everyone’s main source of drinking water.

This is not conspiracy but an actuality being funded by ordinary American civilians and the peoples of allied supportive nations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFqyK8kB1Vk
(Short documentary on the D.U. babies.)

Now if in the U.S. you were to expose or place a single ounce of depleted uranium 238 dust in a public place, the full force of a heavily armed and hyper-exuberant homeland security squad would descend upon you like a ton of bricks falling from above. You would be bundled, then shackled, hooded and eventually tortured while mothers, children and old men with delicate heart conditions in the vicinity of the incident receive counselling for stress. Simultaneously a team of specially trained biohazard experts would carefully approach the hazard zone in sealed suits containing independent air supplies and remove every last trace of the harmful material before the public are even allowed within a five block radius.

And those emergency services would be right to act so cautiously with such urgency for this is a devastating, dangerous substance, sourced from the heart of nuclear reactors, which in the wrong hands a single ounce could wreak havoc, causing an untold amount of pain, suffering and misery.

In light of this, consider that in the very wrong hands of Capitalist plunder over 350 tons of Depleted Uranium were used in the Gulf war and that 1000s of tones have been spewed over a massive and wide area in the current Afghan and Iraqi occupations. And not just deep in isolated desert regions but heavily populated cities like Fallujah.

Today children play on the ruined hulks of military equipment disabled by American D.U shells, oblivious to the invisible threat.

The 8:3:91 memorandum from U.S. Defence Nuclear Agency, under (Health Effects), states: ‘Alpha particles from uranium oxide dust from expended rounds represents a serious health concern. The Beta particles and fragments from intact rounds also represent a serious heath threat with a possible exposure rate of 200 [now 300 according to Dr. Doug Rokke. Former head of Pentagon Depleted Uranium Project. Expert in this field. ] millirads per hour on contact. Total U.S. permissible exposure being 100 per year, so in 20 minutes one exceeds the recommended annual limit’ (and over 2000 (known) tons have, and continue to be spewed throughout the middle east (oil rich) region.)

http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0515/p01s02-woiq.html
(Christian Science Monitor Article reporting such incidences of childhood exposure.)

As is the predominant attitude of this period, readers may not care at all about the toxic environments being created for Arab and Muslim families to live in. So ponder instead the predicament of those who 'serve' in the many conflicts orchestrated by America, and who are themselves exposed systematically every time they fire a shell at the proposed enemy. Given its pyrophoric properties a lethal contrail of uranium oxide traces its way from barrel to target. If the American invader merely breathes in a single particle (and uranium oxides are sub-micron in size) they are compromised; facing a similar nightmare an estimated 300,000 Gulf war veterans suffer today.

http://www.gulfwarvets.com/
(American Gulf War Veterans Association)

http://www.ccnr.org/bertell_book.html
(Gulf War Syndrome, Depleted Uranium and the Dangers of Low-Level Radiation by Dr. Rosalie Bertell)

There can be no overestimation of the grave seriousness America's criminal use of depleted uranium represents. History will judge these invasions as even more despicable than the Vietnam conflict, and more pernicious than those cowardly sneak attacks on the civilian populations of Hiroshima and Nagasaki while Japan was in the process of negotiations for surrender.

Because Uranium 238 has a half life of 4.468 billion years endless generations of grossly deformed Afghan and Iraqi infants will be testament to the cold, heartless indifference from the combined proletariats of Allied nation citizens which bankrolled the wars through their taxes then looked the other way while a whole people were contaminated. Future generations will look back with a shock and horror that accompanies the witnessing of Holocausts, and marvel at just how raw and primitive, the evil which emanates today so richly from the twisted and corrupt branches of American Capitalist Imperialism really was.

For these are a truly cursed people.
Tab

Re: American Genocide.

Post by Tab »

What weapons are using these Uranium enriched shells in Afghanistan, if I remember rightly these are mainly harden shells for tanks to take out tanks, and as there have been no Tank battles in Afghanistan I don't think that this ordnance has been used there. Also in Iraq who does any one know just what is causing this extra deformities, is it the shells you asre talking about or is some thing left over from one of Saddam's special weapons. Lets face he was playing with atomic energy plus chemicals weapons, yet you are saying this is all down to the Americans, don't you just love these conspiracy theories
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

I almost feel its dammed if you do dammed if you dont. Were over there for a reason then as soon as thats forgotten about and things are going well its the good guys that are made out to be the great Satan. Sometimes western countries cant win. The hand wringin, right on soft appeasers moan as a way of life in my eyes. They harp on about not enough or nothing at all being done to help out 'X' country and then when the sh*t hits the fan and we get to the zero option and finally go over and do something its not long before they all pop up again and start moaning and whinjing on. I find its normally your well educated namby pamby soft lad, that was bought up with all the comforts and generally wrapped up in cotton wool his entire life - who hasnt got a grip of what real life is all about, that is the first to get out on those streets with the 'baby killer' type protests. It does my head in. And for the love of christ where are they getting all this information from? conspiracy or otherwise? Are they so informed and up there with the top brass that they know every single drop of info out there? I think not, what I do know is there are a lot of computer Geeks out there thinking they've got the finger on the pulse by watching some ad hoc 'mysteries of the world' broadcast on you tube.... ... ... and calm.
'Every man an Emperor'
Tab

Post by Tab »

Going back to this main article the writer failed to mention all the work done by Iraq them selfs on Atomic Energy and chemical and Biological weapons. Does any one know were they dumped the waste products from these developments, and could that have had any effect on these children. It would appear that we have a group a group of people that find it easier just to blame the Americans rather than find out just what is going on
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

Tab wrote:Going back to this main article the writer failed to mention all the work done by Iraq them selfs on Atomic Energy and chemical and Biological weapons. Does any one know were they dumped the waste products from these developments, and could that have had any effect on these children. It would appear that we have a group a group of people that find it easier just to blame the Americans rather than find out just what is going on
Spot on Tab.
I say let them go to helmand and find out what is really going on. Let them see terry setting up ambushes from schools and amongst civilians and let them see our lads wait and wait and follow very specific ROE until they return fire.
They would still pick holes in it. You just can't win with some of these people.
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."
kiwigunner

Post by kiwigunner »

What a load of S%$T. I bet that guy hugs a tree and night.

This really pisses me off with greenies/hippies and generally people who think America is evil. Sure they are not perfect, but they dont deserve the Term Geonocie.

I honestly think Quatarmass should go take a long walk off a short peir and rid the world of his stupidity.

Cheers
owdun

Post by owdun »

Have a look at the profile of this person,no information at all.Obviously some tosser afraid to poke its head out of the shell hole,full of shite from the net.Probably a student.
tamichael1234

Post by tamichael1234 »

This guy is pathetic really and completely out of touch with things. I was in the USMC and did three tours in Iraq and I was in Fallujah in 2006. Here are some of the reasons why this never happened, first the depleted uranium shells are for tanks..... and only tanks because of how dense they are and would serve no purpose in that environment of buildings because at that time Iraq was ass out of tanks. Second because of how much they cost it is ridiculous to use one on a insurgent whose rifle is worth more than he is. Third, before we even went into the city we dropped leaflets letting the locals know that if you stay behind you will be counted as an insurgent and let me tell you... there were no civilians left in that city and the only ones that were left were sticking around to fight. This is all very clear that you are some idiot who knows nothing of the war, did you know that Iraq is the most televised war......... EVER.... that means the level of accountability is through the roof. We would have missions where they would just try to provoke us to do something stupid, meanwhile they were videotaping it so they could throw it on youtube. I am sorry you are a fool and please never visit my country, to all of the British troops God Bless ya and have a great New Years. Semper Fi.!
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

I'm happy I let this thread continue although my first instinct was to delete it.
I too know it to be BS of the highest order(or lowest depending on how you look at it)
Just a little digging came up with an IP using a dynamic server outside the US.
Figured I'd let you guys sort it out.
That said,if the sender sticks his/her head above the parapet again it will be shot off with a DU 238 round(snigger)

Watch and Shoot and a happy new year,

Best,

John Wayne :wink:
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

Am currently on another site, having an arguement about why every country needs a standing Army.
Some of the people on there actually believe that if the West de arms then the rest of the world will follow suit????
Others talk about the harm Armed forces are doing abroad and how nothing we do is productive.
The basic line is soldiers are working for the profits of the weapons companies.
Courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility."

"So long as one isn't carrying one's head under one's arm, things aren't too bad."

Erwin Rommel (Desert Fox)
Tab

Post by Tab »

Wasn't disarmament the cry before WW2, if I remember rightly the argument was if we disarmed then Hitler would have nothing to fear, and nor did he as he swept all before him during the first few years of the war.
Ares-God of War

Post by Ares-God of War »

America is causing the deformation and deaths of an untold number of babies in Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine. This nation manufactures a horror known as 'Depleted Uranium' ordnance, and employs these weapons of mass radiological destruction with impiety on civilian targets.
Im not sure how america caused deaths in palestine, did we have a war there i didnt know about?

As Tab said in is anti tank shells that are depleted uranium and i belive unused in Afghnistan.

im no expert but depleted uranium means that they have taken away the outer electrons to make the atom stable( i think :-? ) and through this process the Uranium is no longer radio active as i belive D.U is used as tank armor as well?

this guy is certainly a B****y student, :bad-words:

However if it is true, very unlikely, there should be a rethink in using such weapons,Ares
Last edited by Ares-God of War on Thu 13 Jan, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team work is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at. - Unknown

If at first you don't succeed, call in an airstrike. - Unknown

Friendly Fire, isn't - Unknown
Ares-God of War

Post by Ares-God of War »

" Genocide " dosent it mean to target and kill a group i.e race. But what this guy is saying that we are accidentally killing and disfiguring children with radiation, hence not Genocide.

Ares
Team work is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at. - Unknown

If at first you don't succeed, call in an airstrike. - Unknown

Friendly Fire, isn't - Unknown
Manda27

Post by Manda27 »

The international community has not legally admonished the United States for genocidal acts against Native Americans, yet it is clear that examples of genocidal acts and crimes against humanity are a well-cited page in U.S. history. Notorious incidents, such as the Trail of Tears, the Sand Creek Massacre, and the massacre of the Yuki of northern California are covered in depth in separate entries in this encyclopedia. More controversial, however, is whether the colonies and the United States participated in genocidal acts as an overall policy toward Native Americans. The Native-American population decrease since the arrival of Spanish explorer Christopher Columbus alone signals the toll colonization and U.S. settlement took on the native population. Scholars estimate that approximately 10 million pre-Columbian Native Americans resided in the present-day United States. That number has since fallen to approximately 2.4 million. While this population decrease cannot be attributed solely to the actions of the U.S. government, they certainly played a key role. In addition to population decrease, Native Americans have also experienced significant cultural and proprietary losses as a result of U.S. governmental actions. The total effect has posed a serious threat to the sustainability of the Native-American people and culture.
Simple Cascade Strapless Chiffon Short Evening Dresses & Some Latest Collection Of Guess Watches
Tab

Post by Tab »

If you are going throw stones at governments then what about the Romans now they enslaved most of the known world and imposed their will upon it, yet nothing is ever said about this, then we could have a pop at the Vikings with their looting and pillaging.

Yes there were incidents during the early American history which they no doubt regret, but much of the damage had been earlier by the Spanish invasions of this area, and these days much of the decline is more to do with intermarriage between the different groups rather than any form of genocide