Share This Page:

The Oath

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
cosicanEDL

The Oath

Post by cosicanEDL »

As a ex squaddie i swore a oath to the Queen ,then i read this Crap below ,can i ask as have you guys been told about this ????
Its a extract from the Lisbon Treaty our beloved govenment sign without giving us a say..
cheers

Serving officers in our police, army, navy and air force already know they will have to take an oath to the EU instead of to the Queen. If they don't many have been told they will be dismissed. The EU will have complete military control of the UK.
Tab

Re: The Oath

Post by Tab »

We never had to swear an oath to the Queen when I joined the army, I think that they knew most of us would have refused. Now what could do to some one that had been called up, throw them out.
owdun

Post by owdun »

National Servicemen did not have to attest,but regulars did.The only regular service not to attest is the R.N.
naveed

Post by naveed »

I asked to officially post, as I wanted to let you know about a campaign we've launched, called Open Up, to make politics more open and transparent. In particular we are calling on the public to sign our petition for open primaries which we want in place by the next election.
Tab

Post by Tab »

When you talk about the Primaries then you sound like an American, and this is basically a British site hence the difference