Share This Page:

Masonfree Lodge in London

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
BORN FR33

Masonfree Lodge in London

Post by BORN FR33 »

OK, Guys,

SF has come up with a plan to open our first Masonfree Lodge in London. The Masons are controlling our communications and our biggest problem is the distance between us. We have to work like the Masons (without the ulterior motives) to take us forward.

Let's keep this simple and let me know how you feel about this. we need your collective ideas, suggestions and help ASAP

Either phone 0141 560 4743 or email me at kim.stirling@ntlworld.com Make sure you get a reply as the Criminal Masons are desperate to stop us all. I am prepared to move to London and work seven days a week for free.

Please forward this to anyone you think is interested or could help.

Sincerely yours,

Joe
Sarastro

Re: Masonfree Lodge in London

Post by Sarastro »

BORN FR33 wrote: Please forward this to anyone you think is interested or could help.
Like all the no people who expressed so much no interest last time you dribbled all over these forums?

Or what is it about military internet forums that attract these mongs? There must be a handbook somewhere that advises aspiring nutjobs-in-chief to try and recruit military types into their treehouse club, in case they have to fite the good fite fur hoomanity n freeeeeeeeeeeeedom. Boring Fee, you clearly have a problem, so if no one else will help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...

London Boy

Post by London Boy »

BORN FR33 wrote:OK, Guys,

Either phone 0141 560 4743 or email me at kim.stirling@ntlworld.com
Well, for someone who's extremely paranoid about the alleged masonic control of communications, I'm surprised you provided these. Thanks anyway, I've just passed them on to a "brother" who will monitor them for you.
Chas

Post by Chas »

Born FFR3, :lol:

What is this all about ?

Fraternally,

Chas. :evil:
RM., Colonial Police & Queen's Regt HSF.
got1

Post by got1 »

Born FR33 wrote " I am prepared to move to London and work 7 days a week free".
Is that a promise.
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

Will you move to my area and work for free?
If so do my job and i will doss about and play on my Wii all day
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
colmurph

Post by colmurph »

BORN FR33 wrote:OK, Guys,

SF has come up with a plan to open our first Masonfree Lodge in London. The Masons are controlling our communications and our biggest problem is the distance between us. We have to work like the Masons (without the ulterior motives) to take us forward.

Let's keep this simple and let me know how you feel about this. we need your collective ideas, suggestions and help ASAP

Either phone 0141 560 4743 or email me at kim.stirling@ntlworld.com Make sure you get a reply as the Criminal Masons are desperate to stop us all. I am prepared to move to London and work seven days a week for free.

Please forward this to anyone you think is interested or could help.

Sincerely yours,

Joe
No profile? You must be a Walt.

You are either a Roman Catholic Priest or an escapee from Bedlam.