Share This Page:

Serious warning about the Freemasons

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
BORN FR33

Serious warning about the Freemasons

Post by BORN FR33 »

To all Parents : Serious warning about the Freemasons

Protect your children today, warn them about the Secret Societies now, before it's too late. The Masons badly want to mind-control as many kids as possible to protect their power and control. Freemasonry is a dangerous criminal cult, network, organisation.

They will tell your kids it's all good when in fact it is the opposite. Your kids will become Masonic drones/slaves and they in turn will destroy your whole family and society with it. How can one person talk to another, knowing this evil is out there ?

People don't realise that Freemasonry is also Mormons, Opus Dei, Jehovah's Witnesses, Common Purpose, Round Table, Speculative Society, Knights of St. Columba, Orange Order, Rotarians, Shriners, Co-Masons, Eastern Star (female masons), etc, etc.

Do not listen to one word from a Mason's mouth. They can only repeat or defend their brainwash, they are told nothing else. They are also sworn to protect each other. They have been dehumanised and will only listen to their twisted Masonic Controllers.

The Freekmasons use hundreds of different names worldwide to confuse and deceive. We have challenged their masters all over the Internet (13 months ago) to come and talk to their victims in front of a live, filmed audience and they have refused, because it's all true. Our victims groups have mountains of concrete evidence. This is not about revenge, let's stop this madness.

Our advice to all members of this criminal organisation is to leave today, modern technology will expose and incriminate everyone of them. They can investigate crimes going back fifty years and more, no problem. The Masonic Controllers will tell their members differently because THEY have the most to lose. They are the most evil things to breathe on this planet.

We have a register of tens of thousands of Masons in the UK and more added every week. All we have to do is drive by with an Hard Drive Disc and film their house and vehicle. They are full of Masonic symbols, letters and numbers, especially their vehicle registrations. We can spot the Masons better than their members, because we have ex-Masons on board. There are no more secrets. Contact your local Politician and Newspaper today. This leaflet is being distributed all over the UK. It is important that you forward this warning to everyone you care about, protect your kids ASAP.

This article is not meant to offend, it is here to educate you.
davo141

Post by davo141 »

alright, cheers mate, ta for that!

:drinking: head
Forward Troop - CLRRM, Viking Operator and Maintainer. Viking Support Troop out in The Ghan.
Tab

Post by Tab »

What I load of cobblers, I am not Freemason although i was asked to join. They are not interested at all in children, they are more interested in Men who might be able now or in the future to wield a bit power or have some wealth either now or in the future. You can only join through innovation and they are not going to invite children, just as they do not invite women to join. Freemasonry must be the only organisation that is still allowed to for men and men only
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Freemasons :o
I do wonder where mongs like Bjorn free get their info :P
As a Mason since 1987, I have never met anyone who even remotely resembles the "mind controll" shite spouted by him though.
Just a bunch of average blokes who quietly get on with raising millions of pounds for all sorts of causes whilst having a good time. To know what we get up to, you have to be a member. If not, then it`s pure speculation. Entry is by invite only although you can write to Lodge secretarys or even Mason HQ and express an interest and after being vetted you`ll be invited to join.
I`m not recruiting, btw 8) Since this site started over six years ago, this is probably the third occasion I`ve spoken openly about the subject.
This article is not meant to offend, it is here to educate you
You`re having a laugh son, do you know Deaf Messenger btw?
He was a total fruit loop just like you.
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

That was my first thought Harry.
Deaf messenger re-incarnate.....ed. 8)
Sarastro

Re: Serious warning about the Freemasons

Post by Sarastro »

BORN FR33 wrote:Our victims groups have mountains of concrete evidence.
Then take it to the police? Let me guess - they're Masons. Or perhaps your evidence isn't quite so concrete.

Tune in next week to find out if anyone cares!

Yawn.
Deaf messenger re-incarnate.....ed
Impossible. It's under 3,000,000,000,000 words and contains paragraphs. Bad policework there Whol! Must be because you're a Mason!!
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Don't tell everyone or they'll all want to join.
Er....the police I mean,honest. :P
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

Police? What, in the UK? You're funnier than I thought Wholley :lol: :lol:
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

I'm not a practicing Mason any more, though I was deeply involved for many years and belonged to Masonic organizations that are even invitation-only within the Masonic body, such that few Masons know they exist (it all gets rather convoluted after a fashion!).

The original poster is typical of the cowardly scare-mongering perpetuated by religious zealots, nutcases, and anyone with an axe to grind. Unless someone has been part of the organization, it is all pure specualtion and this original post is abject drivel.

While I have philospophically parted from the core beliefs at the centre of Masonic doctrine, which made it pointless for me to continue on with the fraternity, I learned a huge amount about oor world and about mankind while I was an active member. I do not regret one minute of my time there and I met the most wonderful people possible in that organization.

Tab: With respect, I must take umbridge with your comment regarding the Masonic body seeking men who are or may become powerful. I have known many very lowly and humble men outside the Lodge who were skilled Masters within the Craft.

The nut job who posted this was evidently trawling the web for instabnces of mentions of Masonry and there have been a few on this site to say the least.

Best ignored.
BORN FR33

Post by BORN FR33 »

Masonic donkeys only eat masonic carrots, no other flavour will do.
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

BORN FR33 wrote:Masonic donkeys only eat masonic carrots, no other flavour will do.
I didn't know carrots came in different flavours! Can you get them in chocolate and raspberry?
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

Seems to me Born that only one person around here has been brainwashed!
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

anglo-saxon wrote: I must take umbridge
OOOER...Get you ducky :P
I thought Umbridge was a village in Oxfordshire.
But then what would I know,being an Essex lad 8)
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

Oi, fark off you plastic Yank! (TAKE COVER!!!!)

The effect of Scotch on my typing (and spelling) skills (or lack thereof) is just something I shall have to live with!
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

At least I had the sense to turn left at Boston and keep going,Eh? :P