Share This Page:

Serious warning about the Freemasons

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

Wholley wrote:At least I had the sense to turn left at Boston and keep going,Eh? :P
Someone said, "Go West, young man", so I did. Anyway, turns weren't in the budget. I could only afford a straight line.
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

The great thing about Masonry which I would say is it`s strenght, isn`t understood by the likes of Bored free. It`s such an obvious thing and yet they totally miss it. In Masonry, all are equal, we are all "on the level"
My last Lodge in UK had a great captain of industry amongst it`s Members. A Peer of the Realm who would be well known to you. I knew him as "George" He had been a Mason since his early twenties and his best friend was a village blacksmith. They were best man at each other`s weddings, godfather to each other`s kids and had been life-long friends for sixty odd years.
You want to knock Freemasonry son, then first you need to know what you are talking about.
Because at the moment, you are talking shite. :wink:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

So what's it all about then HH??? :drinking:
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."
Pilgrim Norway

Post by Pilgrim Norway »

A lot of well grown men ironing their pinny of a Thursday
Trog
45 Recce yomper

[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Tab

Post by Tab »

Whats up, wont they let you play with them
Pilgrim Norway

Post by Pilgrim Norway »

:evil:

Is this thread starting up again - Someone given a handshake ?

Tab - you've got jet lag .....

Born Three's gorn .....

:drinking:
Trog
45 Recce yomper

GD

Post by GD »

WAFG from the GLS. Sorry I've not been about.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!
colmurph

Re: Serious warning about the Freemasons

Post by colmurph »

BORN FR33 wrote:To all Parents : Serious warning about the Freemasons

Protect your children today, warn them about the Secret Societies now, before it's too late. The Masons badly want to mind-control as many kids as possible to protect their power and control. Freemasonry is a dangerous criminal cult, network, organisation.

They will tell your kids it's all good when in fact it is the opposite. Your kids will become Masonic drones/slaves and they in turn will destroy your whole family and society with it. How can one person talk to another, knowing this evil is out there ?

People don't realise that Freemasonry is also Mormons, Opus Dei, Jehovah's Witnesses, Common Purpose, Round Table, Speculative Society, Knights of St. Columba, Orange Order, Rotarians, Shriners, Co-Masons, Eastern Star (female masons), etc, etc.

Do not listen to one word from a Mason's mouth. They can only repeat or defend their brainwash, they are told nothing else. They are also sworn to protect each other. They have been dehumanised and will only listen to their twisted Masonic Controllers.

The Freekmasons use hundreds of different names worldwide to confuse and deceive. We have challenged their masters all over the Internet (13 months ago) to come and talk to their victims in front of a live, filmed audience and they have refused, because it's all true. Our victims groups have mountains of concrete evidence. This is not about revenge, let's stop this madness.

Our advice to all members of this criminal organisation is to leave today, modern technology will expose and incriminate everyone of them. They can investigate crimes going back fifty years and more, no problem. The Masonic Controllers will tell their members differently because THEY have the most to lose. They are the most evil things to breathe on this planet.

We have a register of tens of thousands of Masons in the UK and more added every week. All we have to do is drive by with an Hard Drive Disc and film their house and vehicle. They are full of Masonic symbols, letters and numbers, especially their vehicle registrations. We can spot the Masons better than their members, because we have ex-Masons on board. There are no more secrets. Contact your local Politician and Newspaper today. This leaflet is being distributed all over the UK. It is important that you forward this warning to everyone you care about, protect your kids ASAP.

This article is not meant to offend, it is here to educate you.
Not meant to offend? You have offended the hell out of me. What you have posted here is the most ridiculous bit of bullshite I've read in a long time. For your information, Opus Dei, a radical Roman Catholic group hate the Masons. Mormons are not Masons and the Knights of Columbus, another Roman Catholic organization, aso hate Masons. Jehova's Witnesses, a fringe Christian CULT also will have nothing to do with Masonry. What kind of weed are you smoking chum?

If the Fremasons are as "All Powerful" and "Evil" as you claim, you should think about moving to Burkina Fasso or possibly the Tora-Bora area of Pakistan because they are going to come and get you and use your bleached skull as a lodge adornment.
colmurph

Post by colmurph »

Tab wrote:What I load of cobblers, I am not Freemason although i was asked to join. They are not interested at all in children, they are more interested in Men who might be able now or in the future to wield a bit power or have some wealth either now or in the future. You can only join through innovation and they are not going to invite children, just as they do not invite women to join. Freemasonry must be the only organisation that is still allowed to for men and men only
If you wait for an invitation you will never get to see the inside of a Masonic Lodge. Masons DO NOT invite anyone to become a Mason, it's against regulations. If someone is interested in becoming a Mason he has to ASK a Mason about getting a petition for membership and joining.

By the way, The Prince of Wales is a Freemason.
colmurph

Post by colmurph »

anglo-saxon wrote:I'm not a practicing Mason any more, though I was deeply involved for many years and belonged to Masonic organizations that are even invitation-only within the Masonic body, such that few Masons know they exist (it all gets rather convoluted after a fashion!).

The original poster is typical of the cowardly scare-mongering perpetuated by religious zealots, nutcases, and anyone with an axe to grind. Unless someone has been part of the organization, it is all pure specualtion and this original post is abject drivel.

While I have philospophically parted from the core beliefs at the centre of Masonic doctrine, which made it pointless for me to continue on with the fraternity, I learned a huge amount about oor world and about mankind while I was an active member. I do not regret one minute of my time there and I met the most wonderful people possible in that organization.

Tab: With respect, I must take umbridge with your comment regarding the Masonic body seeking men who are or may become powerful. I have known many very lowly and humble men outside the Lodge who were skilled Masters within the Craft.

The nut job who posted this was evidently trawling the web for instabnces of mentions of Masonry and there have been a few on this site to say the least.

Best ignored.
From reading what you have posted I seriously doubt that you have ever been a Mason. Can you tell us what the names for the first three degrees in Freemasonry are? Nothing classified about it. As for secret groups within the Masons......bullshite!. I'm a 32d degree Mason and a Shriner (the only higher degree is 33d which is strictly an honorary degree conferred upon those who spend a lifetime in the betterment of the craft or their country or community) and I have never heard of any secrets within the Masonic Craft. I am also a Past Master of my Blue Lodge. (York Rite)
GD

Post by GD »

I wouldn't get too wound up about it brother - the post is quite old. I personally don't go in for the Scottish Rite stuff, blue lodge does me fine, when I can be bothered these days. One thing about the Craft is that it takes up a helluva lotta time. You've got to have the time to give it.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!
ofens

Post by ofens »

I almost fell off my chair, thus was the immensity of the f*** I did not give about your interesting post.

"MILITARY FORUMS" .........?
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

ofens wrote:
"MILITARY FORUMS" .........?

"POLITICAL AFFAIRS"..........
Tab

Post by Tab »

When you are made a Freemason and you have roll up a trouser leg, is it best to shave that leg just to look at your best.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Danielchristopherlee wrote:To some degree this thread can be considered viable for a military forum. Masonry is prevelent in the Military.

That was kind of the point with my last remark.
Not only the military but also politics and unless no-one has noticed this is"Political Affairs"Dreamed up by Stix and myself some while ago.