Share This Page:

Babylon, Pride of Man *****

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Tartan_Terrier

Re: "And You Know Who With His Plastic Crucifix"

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

So Bobby,
Why do you start all all your posts with "[color =black][/color]" ?

The rest of the stuff you write is bizarre enough without adding anything else to it.

T_T
Last edited by Tartan_Terrier on Thu 16 Aug, 2007 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fodd

Post by fodd »

Fodders, you`re a cult for quoting him This may very well be the longest first page of any thread
And, yes, Bobby boy is a total head fukc but let`s remember we`se all god`s children and watch out for those zionist bastards and the women of thingy
Bob, lay off the ketamine ffs mate
haha mate thought id set a record :lol:
ex nod was diagnosed with chronic compartment syndrome rejoining eventually.

currently in australia as im traveling the world before i rejoin the marines.

One Man One Life One Chance.
Deaf Messenger

Latest

Post by Deaf Messenger »

I suppose you don't know who Jim Morrison was. As for the text inserts, I have learned computers via trial and error, and it is probably not worth removing them. You are not notifying me when your stupidity blooms either. Que pasa?

Jim Morrison was rolled in Miami Hoyt Auditorium, where they stuffed a fatal dose of poop in his mouth and made him swallow it. There was no recovery. Before and after pictures of Morrison show the effect of that incident. To those who messed with Morrison or have been altering his music: "Come 'round the bend. You know it's the end!" T. Garahan, alleged social worker from Ithaca, is the one who did this to Morrison. NYT 9/6/2000, features Ithaca's jump-out medication squad with Garahan.

[b][color=black][/color]
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

So, Bobby, what do you get up to when you`re not being the Mesiah? :-?
I`m not worthy by the way :oops:

Has anyone seen my diazapan? :roll:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Deaf Messenger

Todays News

Post by Deaf Messenger »

From About.com., Environmental Issues, Dieback at Cornell; a nonaccessible website:

Dear Phorester and company,
Do you think that your highfaluting knowledge is safe in a closeted community like About.com.? It is no joke what they are doing with the landscape business up north. As I said, it was the forest tent caterpillar, which does not make a tent, that was eating the leaves, resulting in the dieback of the top branches. Bush Daddy reveals that it is the foolproof plan of the Bush Nazis to say there is no proof that the caterpillars are eating the leaves and causing dieback if you can't see the tents or catch the caterpillars in the act. He further says that the tree nursery business is supporting this dieback because the trees are cut early in life, and it is necessary to buy more trees. All your talk of scientific approach doesn't mean diddlysquat, for you are just attempting to obfuscate the matter. You are in league with those who would destroy the earth. Enjoy your game while you can. BobbyMeade

Note to Alaska: "Street Punk....Gone to Heaven?" I posted a comment after a hidden Jim Morrison article on tombstone rubbings, which was next to my hidden article on LA IMC, telling them to address the real issue which was that Jim Morrison was rolled in Miami Hoyt Auditorium, where they stuffed a fatal dose of poop in his mouth and made him swallow it. There was no recovery. Before and after pictures of Morrison show the effect of that incident. Why does LA remove my comment and still try to cover up what happened to Morrison? They must be breeding poopheads down there? I addressed the Morrison incident in Coprophagia Rules in 2001, still available via Yahoo. That is the foremost report on coprophagia among humans. To those who messed with Jim Morrison or have been altering his music: "Come 'round the bend. You know it's The End!" Terry Garahan, alleged social worker from Ithaca, is the one who did this to Morrison. Remember 9/6/2000 NYT front page on Ithaca's jump-out medication squad? That had a picture of Garahan. In court 2004 NY AG office said that Garahan had a social worker's masters degree from George Mason Univ.. How is that possible? Garahan never graduated from anything! Bush Daddy says that Garahan is the most invulnerable poophead because he has been enabled to kill with chemicals or otherwise, anyone who challenges his stupidity.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Bush Daddy says that he is sending out the most pathetic old poopheads, saying that these are the ones to kill. (He must be saving UK Military Forum for later.) Note also that Gone to Be a Soldier in the Army of the Lord! **** is being made inaccessible via Yahoo and Google.

Ref. Babylon, Pride of Man ****

[b][color=black][/color]
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

YAWN!!!
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

http://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/7111.html

Just so you know what nonsense this guy speaketh. :roll:
harry hackedoff

I say Algy, the old Gypsy Moth was a terrific kite what :o
Ginger once blew me off in one 8)
Made a frightfull mess :roll: :oops:

From "Biggles Comes Out" by Capt W.E. Johns.

So Bobby, do you like Celine Dion or Snoop Dog?
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Deaf Messenger

To Wholly

Post by Deaf Messenger »

What is wrong with what I posted. It is being covered up that the forest tent caterpillars are doing this. Dieback occurs from previous years of defoliation. They are saying that the tree dies after two or so years of defoliation. What they are covering up is that the tree dies back selectively from the top in response from previous defoliation. There is no mention of dieback in that article. They are fabricating the causes of dieback, saying that the symptoms of dieback are the cause of it. Previous defoliation causes dieback!

[b][color=black][/color]
_chris

Post by _chris »

Thats the first of your posts I've read through; they really are total gibberish aren't they :-?. What a waste of 30secs of my life reading that was.
Paratrooper01

Re: To Wholly

Post by Paratrooper01 »

Deaf Messenger wrote:What is wrong with what I posted. It is being covered up that the forest tent caterpillars are doing this. Dieback occurs from previous years of defoliation. They are saying that the tree dies after two or so years of defoliation. What they are covering up is that the tree dies back selectively from the top in response from previous defoliation. There is no mention of dieback in that article. They are fabricating the causes of dieback, saying that the symptoms of dieback are the cause of it. Previous defoliation causes dieback!

I hear what your saying there mate.

The average person just doesn't know enough about trees. :roll:
Utrinque Paratus - READY FOR ANYTHING!
Wholley

Re: To Wholly

Post by Wholley »

Paratrooper01 wrote:
The average person just doesn't know enough about trees. :roll:
Who are you calling average?
I'll have you know I was called'Outstanding'Just last night 8)
harry hackedoff

I'll have you know I was called'Outstanding'Just for my performance last night
At the Sarf Carolina Gay and Lesbian Camp out and Jamboree annual "how many guys can I take at once" competition :wink:

Bobby, so who do you like mate? Celine or Snoop?
It`s not a trick question you mong :roll: