Share This Page:

Stop the British Civil War 2007

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Humphreyscraig00

Post by Humphreyscraig00 »

So you seem to know what it is then, which to be honest you didnt seem to before.

However, institutionalised racism isnt only performed by white supremacists, remember recently (well semi recently) that african country, I think it was uganda but I am poor at geography and memory :D . Had all white land owners forced out of the country by the order of the government to gain face with the majority black population. Thats the one that springs to memory but there are many more instances.

Also institiutionalised racism is much less widespread than you seem to think it is. Promotion in almost all companies and departments in this country is due to skill and qualifications, not color, its just a question of statistics Im afraid, there are more whites in england, so the number of whites qualified for the job is higher than the number of minority candidates qualified, so the chances of a white being chosen are higher.
White Supremacist ideology is a lie. The White Supremacists have deceived themselves that their system is to their advantage.
The White Supremacists have until the end of 2006 to dismantle the system of Institutional Racism or the poor people who have been classified as 'White' will demand a greater share of the benefits of White Supremacist ideology.
So there is no advantage but there is, and they are enough for a civil war to be fought over?

You just majorly contradicted yourself.

White and black do exist you fool, admittedly they arent white and black but that is the excepted name.

And it is completely valid to class people by race, just like its valid to class people by gender, IQ, weight, location of residence etc.

And do you feel whites are superior to other races, as you have stated before, or what? :D

Still I enjoy pointless arguments as much as the next guy.

Especialy if I am right (like now)
going grey!

Post by going grey! »

Sonne, I agree with everything you say, I get really fed up when any ethnic minority blames the white man for thier pitfalls.
We all stand an equal chance, nut down and graft and you will get on in life.
People like this bicre get right on my wick, they blame everyone else for thier problems.
Bicre, if you don't this white supremist country, leave, simple.
Dickhead.
Courage is knowing what not to fear.
Archie

Post by Archie »

Well men..............

I've just scanned through (reading it in full was too much for me) this whole tedious thread and it seems to me that the reality has been missed.

We: you, me, Bicre and all the rest are racists of a sort, that is we all gravitate to those most like ourselves, often to the exclusion of others.

This forum is full of like minded people, mostly anyway :lol: , we are brought together by our common bonds. If you think of it like that, we are a race apart, we've been bred/trained that way.

In the same way that expat communities form when abroad, or large etchnic groups cluster in geographical areas e.g Houslow, Brixton, Virginia Water etc.

This means that we are happy in our socio-economic, culture and etchnicity groups. We are naturally going to form these groups and all the tub thumping in the world will not change that.

Racism is a fact of life; as a white guy who got thrown out of a Black bar in the Bahamas I understand that some things will never change.

That Bicre wants it to change is laudable, niave but laudable. To be frank, Bicre has as much chance of turning the tide back as he has of putting an end to Institutional racism.

Come the day that I can walk into a Pub in darkest Welsh Wales and order a drink in English without the whole place going quiet then I'll eat my hat willingly and send a video of it to Bicre.

Until then I'll treat everyone as my equal until they prove otherwise, irrespective of their race, colour, creed or planet of origin.
Archie.

"If there is a better way......find it!" (Thomas Alva Edison)
going grey!

Post by going grey! »

Archie, spot on!
Courage is knowing what not to fear.
terryrat

Post by terryrat »

Well BICRE seems to have got you lot wound up even if he does write a load of crap :lol: a large slice of saddo in my book i think :o