Share This Page:

Blood Boiling and Spitting Rocks

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
Mike

Blood Boiling and Spitting Rocks

Post by Mike »

The Government, in the form of the Yarpy weasel Peter Hain are pushing through a white paper which will Pardon all the murderous IRA Bastards who are presently on the run. If they make themselves known to the authorities they will retain a criminal record but will be entitled to remain free.

On the other hand the Government have set up the History Commission to look into any so call atrocities that British forces had carried out in the province.

Although I detest the Rev. Ian Paisley, I am beginning to see his point that this government is being lead by the nose by the likes of Gerry Adams and McGinnis. This enquiry will look al ALL incidents back to when the troubled began.....so some Old and Bold might get a call for the C.P.S in the near future!

Where are we all going to? Being lead by a shower of lily faced shite who have only one interest in life which is to line their pockets with as much as they can before they retire to oblivion after making us all pay for it.

Latest news.....Brown wants to limit public sector's pay to 2%....Now there is a laugh. Id like to get 2% first and you can bet your bottom dollar that the politicians pay won’t be capped!

Aye .......and Angry
Mike
The Honourable Lord Mike of Loch Borralan
.........................Because I AM Worth IT..xxxx.......Never Mistake Motion for Action
JR

Post by JR »

:P Will I get a call from the C.P.S,I once booted Gerry Adams up the arse with a size 10 ammo boot during his sojourn in compound 18 Long Kesh internment holiday camp later to become HMP The Maze.
During my period of time seconded to the Northern Ireland Prison Service 1973-74 if I remember rightly the Northern Ireland Prison service asked for Mainland prison officers because they thought we would be impartial?
'Bollocks'.Aye jr 8) 8)
Who needs the World as your Oyster,When you've had the world as your cap Badge
SO19

Post by SO19 »

The Sunday Express were running a story that basically said the IRA were putting a gun to Blair's head threatening a Christmas bombing campaign if these demands weren't met.

Anyone see that or have the news story?... I didn't really catch any specifics.

Labour is an absolute disgrace on their appeasement of terrorists, Peter Hain and pals need strung up... your right Mike, it makes ones blood boil. :evil:
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Damolee

Post by Damolee »

If we do this, what next?
Roll out the red carpet for Bin Laden to have tea with the Queen at Windsor?

I thought it was our policy of non-negotiation with terrorists? ....past and present.

Walking past a car bomb outside Brum Station a few years back kind of sunk in a few things, the police handled it well ....but all I saw were women rushing their kids off in pushchairs, that imagery stuck.

Should be treated like Terrorists, not as run of the mill Criminals.
gkayesem

Post by gkayesem »

I agree in part. People who committ terrorism should be locked up, killed or controlled in one way or another. However, the priority of the government is to end terrorism, or to limit it at least. If that involves diologue then I cant see anything wrong with that really.

I agree that negotiating with terrorists may promote terrorism to some degree, but rejecting any negotiation will simply isolate a cause and may cause resentment, which will inturn lead to terrorism.

If the situation can be controlled then there is no need for negotiation. However, if the situation can be put right altogether on favourable terms through diologue, then I cannot see the reason not to hold diologue.

Although I completely agree that those who carry out acts of terrorism shoudl be controlled, the cause should not necessary be condemmed and those who believe in that cause should never all be classified as terrorists.

Even if that means negotiating with people like Bin Laden. Although the person should be caught and tried or killed, the movement he has instigated is out of control. But that would simply not happen because too much is at stake in the Middle East for the USA and Europe to just simply pack up and leave.

The priority is not bringing terrorists to justice, but preventing future acts of terrorism.
ZiskStov

Post by ZiskStov »

alreet guys!
im the sister of a marine in 45 over in afghanistan and my family and i are having a mini campaign. this is the main gist of it...

"Our soldiers and marines in Afghanistan are lamentably underequipped for the job they are being asked to carry out. Additionally they are not getting the necessary help when returning after service to enable them to cope with the traumatic experiences they have undergone. The fact that the vehicles they are using are often inferior to those used by our allies is a national disgrace. These brave men and women deserve much better."

If youre up for it then please get ur families and mates to sign it on:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Aidourtroops/

come on guys help me make them take more notice!