Share This Page:

Anyone else in their 30's?

"Be The Best" Discussions about the British Army.
jamie_82

Anyone else in their 30's?

Post by jamie_82 »

Was just wondering if i can expect other people in their 30's to be in training. Or is it that rare? I don't want people calling me ops or granddad! lol
Zero_Higher

Re: Anyone else in their 30's?

Post by Zero_Higher »

The oldest I had on my intake if I remember was a lad who was 31. Quite rare in all honesty
A determined person doesn't find it hard to succeed; they find it hard to stop trying
jamie_82

Post by jamie_82 »

I'm 32 in a few weeks. If i don't join now i'll never be able to and i want to be apart of ww3/the next big war if it happens in my life time which i think it will.
Plus there are too many youngsters. Not fair in my opinion. Just doing my bit to balance things out. All be it a very small bit!! :)
salter

Post by salter »

You won't be needed for WW3! It'll be over in minutes...and so will all life on Earth!
nofate3

Post by nofate3 »

jamie_82 wrote: Sat 07 Jun, 2014 7:38 pm I'm 32 in a few weeks. If i don't join now i'll never be able to and i want to be apart of ww3/the next big war if it happens in my life time which i think it will.
Plus there are too many youngsters. Not fair in my opinion. Just doing my bit to balance things out. All be it a very small bit!! :)
I'm 32 years old, I'm still waiting for my medical to be cleared. It has been 6 weeks now and still waiting. I have 11 months to go to phase 1 otherwise I will be too old. However I called army center today and have been told they have changed the law and now age limit to join army is 36 years.