Share This Page:

Airsoft

"Be The Best" Discussions about the British Army.
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

im thinking ACTION MAN wont be the original butch kung fu gripped BAD ASS that all real men knew as kids, but a hipped up politically correct right on liberal known as FIT AND ACTIVE PERSON. he will have all the gear and no idea but it will be the latest gucci kit at that (aint that Raf Reg???what what what ... steady :wink: ).
Weaponry will be the words 'im a lover not a fighter' and if that fails his...or her..weapon of mass destruction choice will be to hit them with a leaflet campaign.
'Every man an Emperor'
mr_man_2168

Post by mr_man_2168 »

gunner75 wrote:im thinking ACTION MAN wont be the original butch kung fu gripped BAD ASS that all real men knew as kids, but a hipped up politically correct right on liberal known as FIT AND ACTIVE PERSON. he will have all the gear and no idea but it will be the latest gucci kit at that (aint that Raf Reg???what what what ... steady :wink: ).
Weaponry will be the words 'im a lover not a fighter' and if that fails his...or her..weapon of mass destruction choice will be to hit them with a leaflet campaign.
Will we have 'Less able bodied action person' (mobility scooter sold serparately) and 'Under-represented Ethnic background action person' (complete with igloo and fur coat)?

Oh and some of them will have to have pink briefs instead of blue, naturally.
AST - PASSED
Interview - 13/01/09 - PASSED
Medical - 20/01/09 - PASSED
PGAC - 13/04/09 - CANCELLED
PGAC - 27/04/09 - FAIL DUE TO INJURY
PGAC Re-Attempt - 14/09/09 - ?
TG Course - ???
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

ha ha ha i bet their licking their lips and seeing £££ signs at the thought of the mobility scooter battle wagon accessory toy
'Every man an Emperor'
paraprep1

Post by paraprep1 »

dangranger wrote: Me an a few mates had a great time making each other bleed for a few hours in the woods.
:o
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

yeah spotted, but who are we to judge .... hey ho.
'Every man an Emperor'
mm1306

Post by mm1306 »

gpw2009 wrote:Just been paintballing today, and there were some Airsoft lads there. Couldn't beleive it when I saw a bloke in full desert combats (it was a woodland area!! :-? ), desert boots, Para Reg stable belt, Maroon DZ flash and wings! I turned to my mates and said there is no way on this planet that this bloke is in '1 Para'. Then he picked up a replica M16, with a bayonet fitted!!!! :o

I'm no expert, but dont these fu**ers fire BB pellets at eachother? Why all the gucci kit? :roll:

One of the girls in our group asked if they were the army.... I said I don't think so. Her reply...... "sad ba***rds!" :D
On a serious note though, 1 para do training with paintball(or simunition as its called!!), I think they have some sort of add on for their diemacos!!
Sounds fun that!!