Share This Page:

Leconfield army driving school

"Be The Best" Discussions about the British Army.
peter1034

Leconfield army driving school

Post by peter1034 »

Hi

Am in the RAF but my trade training will be in the leconfield driving defence school.

I can't seem to get an answer from the RAF but my question is what its like and will I have my own room?

any other information you can provide will be much appreciated - all I can seem to find is the history of the place and a little bit more!

cheers

Stinky pete
Shrek The Royal

Post by Shrek The Royal »

:lol: Your own room yes, and on suite, internet access and a phone for personal use! Are you having a laugh. Try 10 man grots cold showers, (which dosn't worry perce and would go along way to explain why they dont work).

There is a Naffi on camp a Gym,dog poo night club, bowling alley and a chad cinema. On a night the camp turns into a youth club full of scrotes hanging round on street corners and up to no good.

The camp is segregated into various Hangars there is a large licence aquasition hangar (excuse my spelling) where the majority of the recruits parade every morning, you generally get marched round as a body of men in service formations such as all crab fat or perce. Bootnecks tend not to bother with all that shite and make our own way there we also dont bother with the parade either, (as we are old enough to be trusted be at the right place at the right time)

There is a kerfew for recruits as well its all to do with drivers hours and is a pain in the arse. Good luck and enjoy. :wink:
peter1034

Post by peter1034 »

:evil:
peter1034

Post by peter1034 »

so how many other people do you have to share with?

Do u work as a transport driver? What's you're job like?

Has anybody done any International work with moving goods?
Tab

Post by Tab »

Now, will he get breakfast in bed.
peter1034

Post by peter1034 »

its funny how all the moderators are arseholes!! LOL

I bet u are a sergaent?

u r a sergeant if not thm u use to be am arsehole?

Good sense of humour regardless ha ha ha
sittingstress

Post by sittingstress »

Peter,

Ignore the ravings of the Percy's and Royals on here. This is the top gen:

As a member of the Royal Air Force you are entitled to ring CHBS (Central Hotel Booking Service) and gain accommodation through them.

I suggest you go for the B&B rate as opposed to the DB&B as you will have the extra allowances to spend. Obviously you will be entitled to a batman who will ensure your nice nylon uniform is completely unpressed and your shoes/boots keep the mud on them.

Remember to treat members of the other services with disdain as you have completed the arduous 9 week hell that is Halton.

Regards

ss

PS Percy smells and Royal will try to sandy bottoms any goffers you have. Don't worry as all RM DVR SQs are frustrated DIs and plums rates as well! :)
Per Ardua