Share This Page:

UK SPONSOR

"Be The Best" Discussions about the British Army.
eddisonking

UK SPONSOR

Post by eddisonking »

HELLO I WANT TO JOIN THE ARMY FROM OVERSEAS, BUT I NEED A UK SPONSOR URGENTLY CANT ANYONE HELP?
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

I will sponser you 50p a mile :D
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

Bwahaha, Nigeria! haha, allo scammer, I'll pay for a gun and a bullet, I assume you know what to do with it? :bad-words: :evil: :evil:
Scooby

Re: UK SPONSOR

Post by Scooby »

eddisonking wrote:HELLO I WANT TO JOIN THE ARMY FROM OVERSEAS, BUT I NEED A UK SPONSOR URGENTLY CANT ANYONE HELP?
We don't need you thanks, try the French Foreign Legion? We just need to sort out our recruitment people PSAO's, OC's and CO's so that they are more efficient, read and enforce regulations regarding recruitment, then we would have more than enough recruits from the British public.
eddisonking

WATCH OUT!!!

Post by eddisonking »

YOU'RE ALL VERY RUDE. YOU THINK EVERY BLACK MAN IS A SCAMMER, WHAT A SHORT SIGHT. I'M NOT A SCAMMER AND CAN NEVER BE. AND AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY NIGERIA- I'LL ALWAYS ADMIT AM A NIGERIAN ANYDAY, ANYTIME. Y'ALL JUST WATCH ME. I'M GOING TO FULFILL MY DREAM OF A CAREER IN THE BRITISH ARMY. I HAVE THE OVERSEAS POTENTIAL SOLDIER ENTRY FORM ALREADY AND WHEN I JOIN I'LL COME BACK HERE TO LET LET Y'ALL PUNK ASS KNOW. LOOK OUT FOR RANDY AWURI IN IRAQ - I'LL GET THE "VICTORIA CROSS" AWARD.
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Good luck Eddison!

Not sure about the VC - are you?? Anyway, go for it and then come back and tell us how you've got on.
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Sisyphus wrote:Good luck Eddison!

Not sure about the VC - are you?? Anyway, go for it and then come back and tell us how you've got on.

I'm really not sure about needing a UK sponsor. It's all to do with parentage, being a citizen of the Commonwealth and all that sort of stuff. So do your homework and find out what's really required.

One things for sure you're not going to get a sponsor from this forum [even if you need one] Who are you? Who are your family? How did you do in school?

You get the picture. No-one knows you, so no-one will sponsor you.

Why on earth did you think they would??
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Wot just happened? :roll: :oops: :-?
Paratrooper01

Re: WATCH OUT!!!

Post by Paratrooper01 »

eddisonking wrote: LOOK OUT FOR RANDY AWURI IN IRAQ - I'LL GET THE "VICTORIA CROSS" AWARD.
After getting the "Biggest tit" award too i suppose. :P
Utrinque Paratus - READY FOR ANYTHING!
Chas

Post by Chas »

VC and bar.
More like VD and scar.
My company Basra Intl' Logistics Ltd will not have anything to do
with Nigerians. Advance fee frauds contrary to section 419 of the
Nigerian criminal code. I should ask you for 'Dash' just to sponsor
you. Go and join the French Foreign Legion instead. :evil:
misdameaner

Re: WATCH OUT!!!

Post by misdameaner »

eddisonking wrote:YOU'RE ALL VERY RUDE. YOU THINK EVERY BLACK MAN IS A SCAMMER, WHAT A SHORT SIGHT. I'M NOT A SCAMMER AND CAN NEVER BE. AND AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY NIGERIA- I'LL ALWAYS ADMIT AM A NIGERIAN ANYDAY, ANYTIME. Y'ALL JUST WATCH ME. I'M GOING TO FULFILL MY DREAM OF A CAREER IN THE BRITISH ARMY. I HAVE THE OVERSEAS POTENTIAL SOLDIER ENTRY FORM ALREADY AND WHEN I JOIN I'LL COME BACK HERE TO LET LET Y'ALL PUNK ASS KNOW. LOOK OUT FOR RANDY AWURI IN IRAQ - I'LL GET THE "VICTORIA CROSS" AWARD.
STOP SHOUTING!
sterion66

Post by sterion66 »

Never heard a Nigerian say y'all??? Or have i been sheltered from the world.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Why is everyone picking up on old threads?
This is about the tenth one I've seen in a week.
bulldog1408

Re: UK SPONSOR

Post by bulldog1408 »

Good Morning, to everyone this may concern.
Im an 21 year old White South African male, planning on getting my life in gear but having a little difficulty.
I found a site where the British Army is looking for Infantry Soldiers. Im well equipped and motivated to make this happen but dont really understand what they mean by a ''Sponsor'' is needed. Is this even possible to get? I have no qualifications other than my Grade 11 in high school. will this be enough?
If not what would give me that upper hand at getting qualified?
This has always been a big dream in my life and 110% certain im going excel and become an accet to anything I apply myself to..

In dyer need of this, office work is simply not my thing...

Thanks for your time
got my figures crossed