Share This Page:

Marines' vile bean ritual

Forums Announcements, News & Media Articles along with current home and international affairs.
SO19

Marines' vile bean ritual

Post by SO19 »

By Tom Newton Dunn
Defence Editor

TWO sick Royal Marines instructors ordered recruits to smear baked beans on their genitals — and then forced other rookies to LICK it off.

The corporals returned from a drunken night out to wake up their 30 trainees at the elite Commando Training Centre.

They doled out tins of beans to a group a shocked teenagers and ordered the vile ritual.

Horrified comrades were forced to watch the naked spectacle — which lasted nearly an hour, The Sun was told.

Top brass at the base in Lympstone, Devon, called in the military police Special Investigations Branch after official complaints.

The two NCOs have been posted away from training duties. A Royal Marines spokesman confirmed that an investigation was taking place.

A senior officer said: “This sort of behaviour is totally abhorrent and not what we stand for.

“They have let the corps down badly.”

It is the third bullying scandal to hit the Royal Marines in six months.

The Sun uncovered a shocking video of 16 naked rookies from 40 Commando being pelted with eggs. Another showed nude recruits forced to fight, before one was kicked unconscious.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006250592,00.html
Last edited by SO19 on Sat 03 Jun, 2006 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
SO19

Post by SO19 »

:lol: :wink:

[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Future_Marine

Post by Future_Marine »

Whoa, now i carn't wait to get down there :wink:

But seriously i wouldn't do that, i would just say im not doing it as i know thats not part of training.
Nickosx

Post by Nickosx »

Well the story does come from 'the sun' so the story 'may' be slightly exaggerated or misinterpreted. You never know, beans eh? :wink:
Nick
myss

Post by myss »

Check your link SO19!

But agree with above comment, probably looking for some story to replace that last limp 'sensation' on CS effects. Somebody somewhere is laughing themselves silly at being quids in!
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Should`ve used Spaghetti Hoops, Doc says he can get more on :-?
A million Bootys everyday pick up a can of Beanz and say,
"Have you cleaned yer teeth today, Lofty" 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
SO19

Post by SO19 »

Link fixed, thanks myss.

Another 'exclusive' from the sun isn't exactly saying much.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Curried hoops and a splash of Tobasco is the way ahead if the Corps is to survive Im afraid. :o
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

It did happen, it is bang out of order, it`s being sorted.
So what?
Live with it
It`s not on anything like the scale of Deepfcuk is it?

Hoops is the way forward 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Nickosx

Post by Nickosx »

Hoops taste way better than beans 8) :P
Although these type of things happen, get over it yep, but it should be kept inside, not blasted all over the sun

Its bad for the health of recruits mums :o :lol: :lol:
Nick
myss

Post by myss »

harry hackedoff wrote:Hoops is the way forward 8)
Coming from a bloke, I should hope so!
Nickosx wrote:Hoops taste way better than beans 8) :P
Coming from a bloke, I should hope not!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nickosx

Post by Nickosx »

Fark off!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nick
Artist

Post by Artist »

The Cpls would be out on their Arses ASAP if I had ought to do with it.

I never took kindly to superior ranks using their rank as an excuse to torment blokes of a lower rank. In all my time in the Corp I for one never witnessed such shite as this! :evil:

Artist
Dave_n

Post by Dave_n »

This reminds me of when I was at CTC and there was the classic Phone Video going round of a recruit getting down and dirty in his grot with the 2 UPO Wrens! The wrens were soon replaced! And when we got 'spoken to' by the company commander telling us he expects us to know better and doesnt expect us to have 'these' videos and if so to delete any videos we have.. I think we all had atleast one.

I also remember one of a night another troop got drunk and decided to hit each other round the head with ironing boards! :roll:
Dave
Dave_n

Post by Dave_n »

and I doubt that story is true, but dont under-estimate royal.... My section CPL made our section fight for his survival tin once..
Dave