Share This Page:

Tough Mudder UK

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
Harra

Tough Mudder UK

Post by Harra »

Anyone fancy joining a team to compete in Tough Mudder on the 24th August 2013... for more information message me and also take a look on the website www.toughmudder.co.uk
Jnr

Re: Tough Mudder UK

Post by Jnr »

i was lookng at it but havent got the funds to pay for it, but best of luck to you
The Paras or bust.......
militaryscholes

Post by militaryscholes »

We're heading up to Yorkshire in a couple of weeks or so (7th sept) and must say I'm slightly apprehensive. Not in the best shape of my life as my wrist has been giving me a little trouble of late. Oh well. Hire car is booked with http://www.sixt.co.uk/ , Hotel is booked in the Dales, and me and the lads have already planned where we're going to celebrate our victory/drown our sorrows for the rest of the weekend. Should be a good trip up there since I'm not the one in charge of renting or driving the car (nor on the way back) and so I also won't have to clean the mud out of it afterwards! Feel sorry for our lad who needs to get his deposit back from these guys.
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Why would you leave one guy to clean the car? That's completely jack, I'd be ashamed of any of my mates who didn't volunteer...
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours