Share This Page:

Leave?

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
Skeav

Post by Skeav »

Excellent mate, good work! How'd you get on with the events?

I managed 3 miles of the 10 miler before coming off with a broken leg, deep joy :roll:

Cheers

"Matt"
Alfa

Post by Alfa »

Just to echo what the other guys have said, congratulations and well done mate.

You'll have those wings before you know it :wink:
sky ninja steve

Post by sky ninja steve »

well all events complete bar the f@#k log which i blacked out about 100 mtrs from the end which i was pretty pissed off about cos it was the winning log but i csm said i still scored top points because i worked pretty god damn hard and it was near the end when i piled in but all in all enjoyed it now i can cut about the camp without me green bogey on me beret oh and i was on the winning stretcher aswell so chuffed about that and came 6th in the steeple case getting top pionts with a time if 17:37 i think it was, plus me boot came undone and fell off so i had to stop and tie back up (i know bad admin i was shown the error of my ways afterwards )which lost me a couple of places 18 miler was chuffin gopping but felt like king after andgot a broken nose for my efforts on the milling which sandy was kind enough to come and record
"Many are called but few are chosen, keep your webbing tight, your weapon clean and work hard. When times are tough be proud of who you are, trust in those above you and stay loyal to those around you"
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Nice to hear you`re enjoying yerself mate :P
Keep it up Ste :wink:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]