Share This Page:

People who pretend to be something they arent

Discussions about those units who make up The Parachute Regiment.
UtrinqueParatus

People who pretend to be something they arent

Post by UtrinqueParatus »

Dont you just hate it when people talk pure s**t about being something they are not, i met a guy on an insight course november last year and now he is online telling me he started training in catterick for para on the 26th of jan and is now in "2 section" williams coy now he is on leave and doesnt go back till tuesday. He is online every night till about 4am and cant tell me a god damn thing about catterick or what platoon he was in before williams coy.

People like this should be shot...

I wonder how the instructors would react to this information if he did show up to training in a couple of months?
Last edited by UtrinqueParatus on Sun 25 Feb, 2007 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flo

Post by flo »

unfortunately there area alot of walters about. but they do say the best form of flattery is immitation!!!!!!
Friendship is like peeing in your pants,
everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth!!
Grimey Vibes

Post by Grimey Vibes »

Who cares, if they want to be that sad let them.
Get on "PARADE"

"You drill like a bad hip-hop artist, MC Miss A Beat"
Tab

Post by Tab »

The only problem is that they can have enough information to make them selfs sound plausible, and at the same time know enough to cause problems with their stories about what they have done while they have been with the regiment.
Greenronnie

Re: People who pretend to be something they arent

Post by Greenronnie »

UtrinqueParatus wrote:Dont you just hate it when people talk pure s**t about being something they are not, i met a guy on an insight course november last year and now he is online telling me he started training in catterick for para on the 26th of jan and is now in "2 section" williams coy now he is on leave and doesnt go back till tuesday. He is online every night till about 4am and cant tell me a god damn thing about catterick or what platoon he was in before williams coy.

People like this should be shot...

I wonder how the instructors would react to this information if he did show up to training in a couple of months?
Yeah, fair one, the world is full of Walters. So what battalion are you in, UP?
UtrinqueParatus

Post by UtrinqueParatus »

I am not in any battalion GR im starting training on 22nd april.
jcclimber

ankle

Post by jcclimber »

At least I have an excuse for being on the net frequently-bust ankle at Brize :D
Sky Police

Post by Sky Police »

UtrinqueParatus wrote:I am not in any battalion GR im starting training on 22nd april.
But you were in 2 para a few years back weren't you? Transferred from RWF?

Mike
Sky Police

Post by Sky Police »

Just thought too, when you said yesterday that you had already passed p-coy, surely you wouldnt have to do it again. Maybe you'll just have to do some more refresher training possibly? Just a thought
SO19

Post by SO19 »

2 PARA you say...?
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Ron_wearing_munter

Post by Ron_wearing_munter »

Hmmmmm......walts eh.

Got some info that may be of interest to you all.
Ron_wearing_munter

Just a flying visit.

UP, after reading your thread ref walts I feel the need to clarify a few things about you to the users of this site;

You posted on The Army Rumour Service site a while back under the username Utrinque Paratus, indeed claiming to be 2 para, transferred from RWF.

However, you now claim this to be untrue and say you haven't started training yet, although you have yourself listed as a serving paratrooper on your my space profile, lifted from your msn details that you gave to a site member over there.

See link;

http://spaces.live.com/profile.aspx?pgm ... 3465861388

Not only that, but you also posted on ARRSE under another username of Kaos_theory, and had a convo with a site member ref joining PF, again claiming to be a serving soldier. This site member put you in touch with two ex PF blokes who use the ARRSE website. Despite the fact your answer to some obvious questions ref your serving status were dubious, you were given advice in good faith and given the benefit of the doubt.

However, you forgot to remove the Kaos_theory link from your Utrinque Paratus msn profile ID, hence how you have been pinged as one and the same person.

Additionally, you have a picture on your profile page with yourself and your "mukkas"....but this is actually just a picture of you and some naughty boys on a look at life day.

The words pot and kettle spring to mind.

Are you even due to start training on the 22nd? Or are you just a complete liar?
Last edited by Ron_wearing_munter on Tue 13 Mar, 2007 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Besides that Ron, check your pms :wink:

And it`s not about UT ffs :roll:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
SO19

Re: People who pretend to be something they arent

Post by SO19 »

People like this should be shot.
I agree entirely. Whoa Mohammed! :P
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Ron_wearing_munter

harry hackedoff wrote:Besides that Ron, check your pms :wink:

And it`s not about UT ffs :roll:
Check yours. Got you a contact number.