Share This Page:

Job Opportunities for Technicians / Mechanics

All advertising to be contained in this Forum only, we do not tolerate spamming through out the Forum.
keeley_autotech

Job Opportunities for Technicians / Mechanics

Post by keeley_autotech »

Hi guys!

I hope you don't mind me posting but I have a long-term contract opportunity available. Please see below for an exciting, life changing offer!

Are you looking for change in your life? Our client is offering the chance for exciting career development in Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, on a contract for a minimum of a 12-months with the possibility of extension. It is an exciting but big decision to choose to relocate your life for work but if you want to gain not only fantastic work experience, but an unforgettable life experience, then this could be the opportunity for you.

Reykjavik is a vibrant, bustling capital with lots of bars and restaurants in a laidback environment. With a total population of around 320,000 people, you will quickly become part of the community. It was voted the third happiest country in the world – what’s not to love?! Whether you spend your days off exploring the beauty Iceland has to offer, or you chose to relax in one of the lagoons, you will never be far from a new adventure.

Iceland itself is jam-packed with waterfalls, glaciers, hiking paths, pools and hot springs. And then there’s your new home, Reykjavik— the forefront of art, culture and incredible nightlife. The people of Iceland are unbelievably friendly and English is spoken by almost everyone so you’ll have no problem settling in.

Iceland’s seasons offer real diverse weather which you won’t get to experience anywhere else. During the summer (June – September) expect neon green meadows scattered with sheep. It turns delightfully warm with the added bonus of the incredible Midnight Sun which gives 24 hours of daylight. Moving in to a short Autumn (September – October), you will get cooler temperatures with the beginning of the stunning Northern Lights season. Lots of film, art and music festivals run in these months as well as adventure activities - a particularly beautiful season. Winter (late October – April) in Iceland is remarkably mild with the average temperature in January only -0.5 degrees – not what people expect! It’s not unusual to see snow in October or April but it rarely hangs around for longer than a few days. Activities are especially exciting at this time of the year as they take place under the shimmering Northern Lights. Finally moving to Spring (April – June), temperatures begin to warm up and the nature awakens with green grass and flowers. Fishing and whale watching season begins and the snow on the mountains begins to disappear.

Now the decision is yours. Could you see yourself exploring the breath-taking landscape, gaining valuable work experience, and even better, being paid to do so! If so, we want to hear from you.
Our client has a mixture of opportunities available including:

• KIA, Hyundai, Mazda or Mitsubishi Technicians
• Auto Body Builder and Repairers
• Mercedes Benz Technicians
• Mercedes Benz Commercial Vehicle Technicians
• Truck Technicians
• Industrial Technicians (Caterpillar, JCB etc)
• Skilled Technicians

To be considered, you must be fully qualified with experience in the field that you are applying for.

If you’re serious about making positive changes to your life, then please get in contact. For more information on the roles available, please give me (Keeley) a call on 07801572395 or send your CV directly to keeley.farrar@autotechrecruit.co.uk and mention ‘Iceland’ in the subject. Alternatively, feel free to pop me a message on here!

If this particular role isn't for you, we have lots of local and UK based contract work available for qualified vehicle technicians and MOT testers so please do get in touch to see how we can help you.