Share This Page:

Ex Forces and Private security looking for a new career....

All advertising to be contained in this Forum only, we do not tolerate spamming through out the Forum.
carl_galvin83

Ex Forces and Private security looking for a new career....

Post by carl_galvin83 »

Thomas Sanderson are recruiting for sales designers nationwide.

I have recently joined the company and I am loving it. It's a self employed role so I choose the days I work. I had no sales experience previous to this role. I had spent 6 years in the RM and a further 5 in the maritime industry. What they are looking for is highly motivated and ambitious candidates with the personality and enthusiasm essential to making a success in this business.
The induction and training course is one of the best I have ever done and it amazed me how much I learnt in a short space of time. And above all the course is free and they put you up in a Hotel!

The support i've received off my team members and manger in my first week has been overwhelming. Such a great bunch of people who will go out there way to help you become a success.

Successful candidates will have:
A full UK driving license and a vehicle, mobile and laptop
Available to attend appointments across daytime, evenings and weekends
Be self-motivated with a genuine love of meeting new people
Have excellent organisational and planning skills
Thrive on closing new business
Have good IT literacy skills
Must be eligible to work in the UK.

A large number of ex forces will without a doubt have the qualities required to make a success of this fantastic opportunity.

Most designers are making between 30-70k in their first year.

If you would like more details then you can either PM me or call/text me on 07809413855.

A promotion video is available on the link below
https://youtu.be/tN3QxpEd_WE