Share This Page:

New TV Series: Struggling to find work on Civvy Street?

All advertising to be contained in this Forum only, we do not tolerate spamming through out the Forum.
CarolineT

New TV Series: Struggling to find work on Civvy Street?

Post by CarolineT »

NEW TV SERIES LOOKING FOR EX-SERVICE PERSONNEL STRUGGLING TO FIND WORK

Are you struggling with employment on Civvy street? Is the transition to civilian life proving tough? Do you need help finding or holding down a civilian job?

Perhaps your confidence or motivation has taken a knock since you left the armed forces.
Perhaps you have a physical injury, PTSD or other physical or mental health problems to overcome.
Perhaps you’re simply at a natural cross roads post-military employment and can’t figure out what to do next or how to transfer your skills.

Whatever the reason, whether you are newly discharged or have been job-hunting for a while, we want to hear about the challenges and barriers you face finding work outside of the Armed Forces.

Twofour Broadcast is an award winning TV Production company. Recent credits include Royal Marines Commando School (Channel 4), Educating Yorkshire (Channel 4), Harry’s South Pole Heroes (ITV1) and Alex Polizzi: The Fixer (BBC2).

To find out more, in confidence, please contact Caroline Topliss at Twofour on 01752 727444 or email veterans@twofour.co.uk
Atifrere

Re: New TV Series: Struggling to find work on Civvy Street?

Post by Atifrere »

Im currently going through the process to join my local TA regiment. However since attending the presentation evening at RMR Merseyside I feel thats the place I want to be. My applications are all done and so are the clearence checks in the TA. I have my medical tomorrow and a training day on Saturday and after thats complete im then a brand new recruit. If i want to transfer can the RMR get access to my medical and any other details they may need. I have already sent my RMR application to AFCO im just waiting for them to get in touch. Hopefully I can make the May selection. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tab

Re: New TV Series: Struggling to find work on Civvy Street?

Post by Tab »

RMR.....Now if you are talking about the royal Marines then that is Navy and not Army