Share this page:

Forces Ex Forces then Forces again

All advertising to be contained in this Forum only, we do not tolerate spamming through out the Forum.
rob2922

Forces Ex Forces then Forces again

#1 Post by rob2922 » Fri 24 Dec, 2010 12:29 am

Hi
Im Rob just found this site, i served 10 years as REME working out those years with 1 Para, i left in 2000 and attempted to become a civvi, didn't enjoy it and couldn't settle, i then joined the MPGS in 2004.
Altho i am happy in the job i needed more stimulating activities to break the monotany of day to day guarding so over the last few months i developed a website, its aim is to create a unique community, not just for all forces and ex forces but civilians too, despite the closer relationship between our forces and the general public of late there still remained a huge gap between the two communities which created a communication problem.

It is live online but not officially launched until the end of january if your at all interested in taking a butchers its britishforcesnetwork.co.uk, a large percentace of revinue created by the site will be donated to the various charities who have signed up.

Rob

Advertise your company or services here and contact us today!