Share This Page:

Can we post ads here ?

All advertising to be contained in this Forum only, we do not tolerate spamming through out the Forum.
beamq

Can we post ads here ?

Post by beamq »

Hi, I'm new here. Is it allowed to post some related ads here ? Thanks
www.beamq.com
laser pointers, green, red, blue
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Yes, that`s why it`s called advertise your site 8)
Can I have a free sample :P

nee hammer :wink:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
beamq

Post by beamq »

We're selling Laser Pointes. Many of the customers are in army troops. Why they bought this ? What do they use it for ? Thanks
www.beamq.com
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

beamq wrote:We're selling Laser Pointes. Many of the customers are in army troops [:o I suppose that's allowed these days, eh?] . Why they bought this ? What do they use it for ? Thanks

They use them on the enemy to blind em. You lot are safe, though. Far harder targets! :wink:
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Shot, over 8)
Why they bought this ? What do they use it for ? Thanks
It`s a laser for pointing at things, silly :roll:
Bit of a clue in the name mate :-?
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
beamq

Post by beamq »

anglo-saxon wrote:
beamq wrote:We're selling Laser Pointes. Many of the customers are in army troops [:o I suppose that's allowed these days, eh?] . Why they bought this ? What do they use it for ? Thanks

They use them on the enemy to blind em. You lot are safe, though. Far harder targets! :wink:
Yes , if the power is higher than 100mw , the laser will blind em. But what can they do if the em shoot at them with gun, since the laser pointer can tell the em where they are ?
www.beamq.com
beamq

Post by beamq »

harry hackedoff wrote:Shot, over 8)
Why they bought this ? What do they use it for ? Thanks
It`s a laser for pointing at things, silly :roll:
Bit of a clue in the name mate :-?
I guess they use the laser pointers in gunnery training , but I'm not sure.
www.beamq.com
beamq

Post by beamq »

There are some videos about the lasers here :

www.youtube.com/beamqlaser
www.beamq.com
jmsolom

A GLOBAL HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Post by jmsolom »

Thinking about starting a home business? Not sure where to begin?
Start your home business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with us.
We've helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses.
And we can help you, too.
NARKED AT90

Post by NARKED AT90 »

beamq wrote:
anglo-saxon wrote:

Yes , if the power is higher than 100mw , the laser will blind em. But what can they do if the em shoot at them with gun, since the laser pointer can tell the em where they are ?
may be you want the laser i have here....150w cuts steel and is invisible..
but you have to be so careful as any refection burn or blind
john
Sully

Post by Sully »

Protocol IV on Blinding Laser Weapons prohibits the use of laser weapons specifically designed, as their sole combat function or as one of their combat functions, to cause permanent blindness to unenhanced vision, that is to the naked eye or to the eye with corrective eyesight devices. The High Contracting Parties shall not transfer such weapons to any State or non-State entity.

Geneva Convention 1980

Has this been repealed John? How does that apply to your kit? I assume that it wasn't specifically designed with that function in mind but the use of such a 'weapon' sounds a bit iffy mate.
Per Flank, Per Tank
NARKED AT90

Post by NARKED AT90 »

hi, tha laser i have is an industral cutting laser, lasers are an old hobby of mine, i got this laser to buld into a machine for cutting plastics for our work shop, but i havent got around to it yet,
the laser is very small, basicly about the size of your hand and runs on 5v but at 200amp
sofar i've put holes through every thing i could find:-)
i dont know about the laws now inplace for the use of lasers in a combat situation, but i would not like to on the receiving end.

the worrying thing is theses lasers used to cost £100.000 up but not you can pick the up in the used market for £300. it wont be long before some gets silly with one, and messes it up for the people that use them every day.
kind regards john
jakooob

Hi

Post by jakooob »

Want to try to post!
shalini

Post by shalini »

Certainly you are. but only in advertising section