Share This Page:

Military Resettlement Health & Fitness Courses

All advertising to be contained in this Forum only, we do not tolerate spamming through out the Forum.
PremierPTI

Military Resettlement Health & Fitness Courses

Post by PremierPTI »

Premier Training International is a leading health and fitness industry Training Provider offering a range of resettlement packages for the service leaver. Resettlement packages include course fees; awarding body registration and exam fees; course material; accommodation and food; as well as career advice and guidance with our dedicated Armed Forces Education Adviser who can be contacted on 0845 163 7404 (020 3797 2450).

We also offer a range of additional courses for the fitness and sports therapy professional, details of which can be found by contacting our Armed Forces Education Adviser.

We are the preferred supplier of training to the Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) funding scheme, as well as the Career Transition Partnership (CTP). For more information, as well as a list of our courses please visit http://www.premierglobal.co.uk/venues/military.
Last edited by PremierPTI on Tue 09 Feb, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jennys

Re: Military Resettlement Health & Fitness Courses

Post by Jennys »

Stan

Post by Stan »

Premier Training International is a good supplier that provides quality health and fitness training to enhance the fitness level and body strength.
It provides better packages and additional courses to manage the health and also enhance the fitness level.
Tab

Post by Tab »

I thought most people would be fit when they left the Forces, I know that I was in the best shape I had ever been in.
nuyel1809

Post by nuyel1809 »

Hello,

I'm here to know about some fitness tips. Actually, I'm very week and I get sick very quickly. I'm underweight also and want to gain weight. Please help me to gain weight and if anyone knows the suggest diet and fitness plan or suggest me with the best health and fitness care services. Waiting for reply.
Thanks!
chriscap049

Post by chriscap049 »

PremierPTI wrote: Thu 18 Aug, 2011 1:12 pm Premier Training International is a leading health and fitness industry Training Provider offering a range of resettlement packages for the service leaver. Resettlement packages include course fees; awarding body registration and exam fees; course material; accommodation and food; as well as career advice and guidance with our dedicated Armed Forces Education Adviser who can be contacted on 0845 163 7404 (020 3797 2450).

We also offer a range of additional courses for the fitness and sports therapy professional, [therapie-emotionnelle Psychopraticienne details of which can be found by contacting our Armed Forces Education Adviser.

We are the preferred supplier of training to the Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) funding scheme, as well as the Career Transition Partnership (CTP). For more information, as well as a list of our courses please visit
This is a good article because there are many tips and also many advices that will be very useful to me.
Thanks!
HenryBrown

Post by HenryBrown »

Cab wrote: Tue 13 Jan, 2015 2:03 pm I thought most people would be fit when they left the Forces, I know that I was in the best shape I had ever been in.
How can i will be same as before joining the Armed?
AndrewPrice

Post by AndrewPrice »

HenryBrowns wrote: Sat 04 Dec, 2477 8:48 am
Cab wrote: Tue 13 Jan, 2015 2:03 pm I thought most people would be fit when they left the Forces, I know that I was in the best shape I had ever been in.
How can i will be same as before joining the Armed?
US Army Physical Fitness School (USAPFS).US Army Master Fitness Trainer Course (MFTC).US Air Force Physical Training Leader (PTL).US Marine Corps
herberthaul

Post by herberthaul »

PremierPTI wrote: Thu 18 Aug, 2011 1:12 pm Premier Training International is a leading health and fitness industry Training Provider offering a range of resettlement packages for the service leaver. Resettlement packages include course fees; awarding body registration and exam fees; course material; accommodation and food; as well as career advice and guidance with our dedicated Armed Forces Education Adviser who can be contacted on 0845 163 7404 (020 3797 2450).

We also offer a range of additional courses for the fitness and sports therapy professional, details of which can be found by contacting our Armed Forces Education Adviser.

We are the preferred supplier of training to the Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) funding scheme, as well as the Career Transition Partnership (CTP). For more information, as well as a list of our courses
Thanks for this genuine information regarding the health and fitness industry