Share This Page:

how2become Products

Recommended Books you have read or great films you have watched.
davidemmerson

how2become Products

Post by davidemmerson »

I was thinking of getting a couple of their products and just wanted to know if anybody has used them at all? If so, what were they like? Good or a waste of money?

Cheers

David
Dave_1987

Post by Dave_1987 »

I've got the how2become RMC one and its not that great. If you didn't have a clue what the Marines were about and you weren't a member of this site then it would help you, but you can find everything you need on mfat and much much more. Also the PRMC diary on the h2b is daveb's diary (only noticed that a couple of weeks ago). I dunno if they had permission to use it but it looks like they've just copied and pasted it and sold it!!! :-?

So in summary if you got a tenner to waste then go for it but you probably wont use it that much.
RM Recruit Training 2nd March 09
davidemmerson

Post by davidemmerson »

Oh right, ok if they aren't that good then I won't bother. They were mentioned to me at the AFCO but not recommended as such. Just said they might be a help, thats all.

David
ali_hire

Post by ali_hire »

What Dave said. Utterly pointless now you've found this site.

I bought it a few a years ago so if I can find it I'll try and find a way of posting it up here for everyone. Luckily no need to worry about copyright law as almost all of the H2B products are just lifted from other sources anyway.
Aways look on the bright side of life.