Share This Page:

THE NEW BOOK, DIVER.

Recommended Books you have read or great films you have watched.
sportbilly42

Post by sportbilly42 »

Oh just some newbie on the block who started off reasonably but since has dropped into the numptie zone..

viewtopic.php?t=17138&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

We're all on Knobber Alert Code A3
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

3.5 actually 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Groupie59

Post by Groupie59 »

Christ on a bike.
Just read all Mendes's threads. What a bampot. My opinion, for what it's worth, is he's not even Military. You don't last long with no sense of humour in any of the world forces, as we all know, and he was lacking in that as well as personality. A wanna be maybe? I'd better change my name, for PERSEC reasons!
Doris XX
sportbilly42

Post by sportbilly42 »

Down the boozer this evening with a group of fellas I play squash with (wot wot) some ex mil, some ex and still serving plods, and one of them says (entirely unprompted mind) "I'm reading this 'ere book about a diver and it's ferkin' great ....by a bloke called Tony... ..ermm.."

I pipes up "Groom!"
"That's the bloke!"
So it's not just me... in case anyone's bought it and thinks it's crap... You're in the minority my son...

(My free book still hasn't turned up Tony.........) :lol:
Groupie59

Daan the Pub

Post by Groupie59 »

So. That's at least 4 I've sold. SportBilly, my Mum bought one, and the one I bought to up my figures a bit! And now, some bloke Dan the Boozer's gone and bought one. I'm gonna run out again soon at this rate.

I don't know what's happened to your free book. I blame the post office and free and fair competition. They were know where near as bad when they were the only one's out there. Nor were British Rail. I'm rambleing again.

Tony