Share This Page:

Help, I need to know if this man is a real soldier.

Require help and assistance, please ask?
terry

Help, I need to know if this man is a real soldier.

Post by terry »

I have been talking to a man for the past year and he says he's in the British Military working in South Sudan. He want me to send him money through Money Gram for his retirement papers so he can leave the military. He says he is stuck there now because of me and he needs money for food and says the military is making him pay money out his own pocket because I made him retire. I have to send the money to Nigeria to a diplomat who he says brings him the money so he can feed himself. I've sent him thousands of dollars and he hasn't shown up yet, he says he needs more and more money cause there's always more fees and he has to pay the army money for food. I need to know if he is a real soldier, he wont give me any personal information about himself and I don't know what to do. Thank you. PS.
The dipolmats name is Arabome Clement Timi and he resides in Nigeria,,,he flies to South Sudan to deliver the money to Harrison ,,,through money gram
The soldiers name is Harrison Chapman
Tab

Re: Help, I need to know if this man is a real soldier.

Post by Tab »

He can a;ways contact the British Embassy who will give him a loan to get home. Also there are Regimental Charities for this sort of thing.
Rover

Re: Help, I need to know if this man is a real soldier.

Post by Rover »

Sounds very much like another twist to the '419 Scam'.

Do not expect any money back just request to send more.
Admit nothing. Deny everything.