Share This Page:

How To: Avatars & Ranks

Require help and assistance, please ask?
UtrinqueParatus

Post by UtrinqueParatus »

When i try to upload my avatar i get these error messages my avatar is only 3.94 kb and 80 x 60 so its well within regulation size.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./images/avatars/83002920845836f32de264.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 287

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpvfHLQw' to './images/avatars/83002920845836f32de264.jpg' in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 287

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:287) in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 484

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:287) in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:287) in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 487

any ideas?
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

utrinqueparatus wrote:When i try to upload my avatar i get these error messages my avatar is only 3.94 kb and 80 x 60 so its well within regulation size.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./images/avatars/83002920845836f32de264.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 287

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpvfHLQw' to './images/avatars/83002920845836f32de264.jpg' in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 287

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:287) in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 484

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:287) in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:287) in /home/milfittr/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 487

any ideas?
I have not messed with my avatar in quite a while so I figured I'd try.
Uploaded avatar to my computer,Hit browse and submit..
Get the samey as above. :evil:
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

Yeah i've wondered that too, how the hell does foxtrotgolf do it???

EDIT:

Whey! My 400th post :D
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."
digitalfreefall

Post by digitalfreefall »

Uploading a Avatar from your computer never seems to work on MFAT, use the URL boxes. If you have a photobucket account you can save and resize any image to use as a Avatar.

http://photobucket.com/
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

digitalfreefall wrote:Uploading a Avatar from your computer never seems to work on MFAT
Don't work on MF either.
In fact thats where I tried it first.
E5_Man

Post by E5_Man »

Ah works i used http://fileshack.us because you don't have to sign up :lol:
Before you insult someone, first walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you insult them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

There is also imageshack.us, my avatar is the best :lol:

P.S. I am happy to make anybody one while I still have 20 days left of my trail for the software :).
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Well.
Photobucket did the same thing to this machine as it did to the one at home.
Parse error.Unexpected.
Then disables your profile until you re-boot :evil:

This just in.
Despite many attempts MF/MFAT will not recognise the URL(Photobucket)
I keep getting the same message.
"Must be.JPG,GIF,Or PNG"
What I am trying to load is a GIF,So what is the prob? :evil: :evil:
LAMacfarlane

Post by LAMacfarlane »

lol i like watching people confused
Application - Done
BARB - 79 (Passed)
Basic Skills Test - Passed
Medical Forms - Cleared
First Interview -
Second Interview -
ADSC -
Intake -
Chosen Regiment - The Parachute Regiment
02leaveg

Re: How To: Avatars & Ranks

Post by 02leaveg »

i know i might be asking a stupid question, but is listener a rank too? just the same as moderator ect....
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How To: Avatars & Ranks

Post by Beast »

A listener is a special rank for those that help via our PTSD category.