Share This Page:

PTSD and memory final year project

Discussions and general chat about PTSD. Feel free to introduce yourself or if you need help, please reach out and ask.
Rozl

PTSD and memory final year project

Post by Rozl »

Hi,

I'm a third year psycology student and am currently carrying out a research project looking to see if PTSD affects everyday memory. I would be extremely grateful if you could please have a look at my survey, as I need a quite a large sample group.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WWNDVCV

If you would like more information there is more avaliable on the first few pages of the survey and by clicking on the link there is no obligation to complete the survey. Alternativley feel free to ask me any questions that you may have regarding my research.

Thank you for your time!!

(This post has been approved by Admin)
Rozl

Re: PTSD and memory final year project

Post by Rozl »

Thanks to everyone who has completed my survey- I am on the final push before the results have to be collected but I still need quite a lot of surveys completeing. Please, please if you have not completed it yet, I would be so so grateful if you could take the 10 minuetes to complete it for me. I have a lot riding on these results!!

Thank you everyone!
Rozl

Re: PTSD and memory final year project

Post by Rozl »

Sorry to post again but I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to look at and complete my questionnaire (PTSD and memory)- I am extremely grateful. Data collection is now completed and the survey is closed so thank you for everyone's contribution I could not have done it without all your help! :). All the best to everyone and good luck!