Share This Page:

Assistance Required

Discussions and general chat about PTSD. Feel free to introduce yourself or if you need help, please reach out and ask.
MLC73

Assistance Required

Post by MLC73 »

I am seeking participants in a study into the sociological backgrounds of those who join the miiltary. In essence, why do some men join the military, what is the socio-economic background, what were the expectations of the military and have these been met.

One other aspect is to find out what you expect to do when you leave the military; do you intend to join the emergency services or perhaps another employment arena which has similar structures to the military or would you prefer to avoid anything similar.

All respondents' details are kept confidential and secure.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me via private message; the moderators are not happy with office contacts being displayed. Kindly contact me via private message and I will provide contact details in full.

Thank you.

Maria Christou

NOTE: Apologies to all females serving in the forces, this project is only interested in males as it relates to anthropological sociology and requires a comparative analysis of the historical and current trends of men who join the military - historically, females were not entitled to serve on operational tours and this is the only reason for females to be excluded from this particular study.