Share This Page:

Wondering if anyone can help me with something???

Discussions and general chat about PTSD. Feel free to introduce yourself or if you need help, please reach out and ask.
Craig Evans

Wondering if anyone can help me with something???

Post by Craig Evans »

My name is Craig Evans. On the 25th of Jan 2006 the Independent front page had a story about an American soldier who had killed himself following a struggle with PTSD as a result of his service in the Iraq war.

I am a journalism student at Bournemouth Uni and I had interviewed the soldier a while before and he actually sent me his last email explaining that he was going to end his life moments before shooting himself.

I have always wanted to be a conflict reporter, but this changed my entire life, a guy I had never met who live 4000 miles away and my life was turned upside down.

Anyway to the point. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me out on a few projects I have going about PTSD. I am also helping out the BBC with a project that they are working on so it may involve eventual involvement with this...

Thanks very much to everyone in the armed forces, you're all hero's, remember who the real terrorists are...

Craig Evans
craig.e24@hotmail.co.uk
Tartan_Terrier

Re: Wondering if anyone can help me with something???

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

Craig Evans wrote:remember who the real terrorists are...
Who are they then?
Craig Evans

Post by Craig Evans »

well Bush for a starting point??? Good question haha

Craig Evans
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Craig Evans wrote:well Bush for a starting point??? Good question haha

Craig Evans
Not sure this comment bodes well for you to get any form of assistance. I wonder how this American friend of yours would have felt about this comment..? Who knows?
But this doesn't show a very balanced opinion on your part.
RA_Tom

Post by RA_Tom »

The most effective terrorists in the UK are the British media. Seem to be subscribing to the panic and ignorance attitude of Elmer.

Yours

Tom
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

RA_Tom wrote:Seem to be subscribing to the panic and ignorance attitude of Elmer.

Please feel free to explain that remark.

Take your time,
I know how difficult it must be for you to think for yourself :-?