Share This Page:

How to make money from shares?

General chat about Military Finance, Pensions, etc.
rangingrover

How to make money from shares?

Post by rangingrover »

Hi All,

Been watching this forum for some time and decided to join up today as I have a finance question and wanted some reliable replies. Need to organise affairs and want to be in charge!

Have found a company near to me who are helping people with share dealing etc, any one ex forces here been on this course or anything like it?

They are called Wizard Capital Management, based in Manchester.

Any experience??

Thanks

RR
Tab

Re: How to make money from shares?

Post by Tab »

You need qualifications to trade in shares or to give finical advice, best check at your local college and see what they say. It could be you wind up with a certificate that is totally waste of time yet has cost you quite a bit of money
rangingrover

Post by rangingrover »

Thanks for the reply!!

From what I know anyone can trade shares, I have contacts who trade shares regularly, they all use online brokers. However I know that like anything you need to be trained in what you are doing, 6 P's and all!!

Have booked to go on a free workshop to see what its all about, so will let you know how it goes!

RR
ofens

Post by ofens »

Sounds like you've already made your mind up and you just want people on here to encourage you to do it rather than give objective advice.
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]
rangingrover

Post by rangingrover »

I did indeed go and see the company and can report that they are for real, saw live trading in their offices and was looked after by a very knowledgeable lady who was able to answer all the questions I had, going on a one day share dealing course next week so will let you know how it goes!

RR
Millar

Post by Millar »

Best of luck