Share This Page:

Rgj-rifleman civi to bootneck

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
rgj-rifleman

Rgj-rifleman civi to bootneck

Post by rgj-rifleman »

Hello all,

I was a strict member of this forum about 4-5 years ago, through another potential recruit i remembered this site and advised him to take a look, i also did and remembered how i used it for all my queries, if anyone remembers me i joined up in 2007 and did my prmc with jonno_2006 Would be great if anyone who i know could pop up and say hello and tell me whether they made it or not and if they did which units they are at, il be happy to answer as best i can on queries on rm life or the training. Cheers

An old friend to mfat

Rgj-rifleman
Joined the Corps as a recruit in 2007, Still in today :D
daz89

Re: Rgj-rifleman civi to bootneck

Post by daz89 »

Hi mate how's it going? I take it you made it? Im sure I was applying around the same time as you.. Long story though but Im re-applying again just now.
rgj-rifleman

Post by rgj-rifleman »

Hey Daz, yeah your username rings a bell, I think we were training for our PRMC at the same time. Is anybody out of the old lot that used to be on here posting at all? Seb maybe?
Joined the Corps as a recruit in 2007, Still in today :D
daz89

Post by daz89 »

I done a PRMC in January 2007, feels like a long time ago! No mate theres not a lot of user still around, its mostly the old lads now (no offence :lol: ).

Congratulations on passing out by the way, its good to see someone that made it come back. Hows life in the corps?