Share This Page:

The death nell of an Old Friend

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

Just veered off track and stumbled onto this post and note with interest the tone of it. Can anyone post or send links of all this squabblin that has gone on?? past present?? As Im afraid iv been walking around with a bucket on my head and havnt yet 'really' noticed it. Fair one Iv spotted the odd 'loose cannon' teenage mutant student warlord, jive talkin every now and then - most hilariously to the old and bold, but Id really like to read the JUICY ones that every ones talking about as that would be the highlight of my day :roll: Lets face it not many folk are talking military things and all the army barmy lot are either leaving or keeping stum :wink:
'Every man an Emperor'
tom163

Post by tom163 »

Wholley wrote:
tom163 wrote: Cheers Wholley just wondered how I was viewed here :lol:
You bring sunshine and glee with every post.
We await you posting with bated breath(Is that enough ego stroking?) :P :P :P
I think that will do for a while :P

sportbilly42 wrote:
tom163 wrote: I just wondered am I viewed as one of these know it all people?
Tom,
I can assure you that you do not know it all.....

...and we know it.. :wink:

Sorry I ment pretent know it all :drinking: , I am only young (19) and obviously don't know half what some men and women on here do.
McGinnman

Post by McGinnman »

flighty wrote:
McGinnman wrote:
flighty wrote:'Moronic walting bird?' :o

What have I 'walted, 'about? Evidence, please.

Who the f*ck are you, Mr Two Posts Gobshite?
You have no contribution to make to this site.

You never have, you never will.

Your military credentials appear to be shagging someone who was in the army about 100 years ago.

Bore off.
A) I've never shagged anyone in the Army.
B) I've had plenty of real contributions to the site. Want me to list them?

Met and hosted Marine Wannerbies for many weeks. KiwiBen and EuroAndrew will agree.

Artist, me and my lad attended EuroAndrew's Pass Out last January at Lympstone.

Doc spent a week here doing a course in Winsford. I ran him around. He was a great house guest.

Wholley has visited a few times. Great bloke. Patience of a saint.

Mike 90 has spent a weekend with us. Fantastic, clever young man as is Stokey.

Loz and Flo are great mates and have visited many times.

Sneaky Beaky will support me in my claims.

He has been a great mate to me.

You
can go dig your own hole.
Opening your dosser to people as a free B and B doesn't give you any credibility to advise on a military forum, you deluded walt.

No, The Mole isn't Rogue Chef, Obi w@#k, Harry Hackedoff, Ria Bright, or SO19, as was accused before. In fact, is there anyone that hasn't been "outed" as The Mole?
All you figured out was that it was someone in the Retreat as i let several people in to see the dross you were writing about them.
Green Man

Post by Green Man »

McGinnman wrote: Opening your dosser to people as a free B and B doesn't give you any credibility to advise on a military forum, you deluded walt.

No, The Mole isn't Rogue Chef, Obi w@#k, Harry Hackedoff, Ria Bright, or SO19, as was accused before. In fact, is there anyone that hasn't been "outed" as The Mole?
All you figured out was that it was someone in the Retreat as i let several people in to see the dross you were writing about them.
OK, I'll bite.

Whatever else she is (and of course, being so forthright, she will never be everyone's cuppa), one thing she is not is a coward. That label would seem to be much more appropriate when applied to someone who hides behind oft-generated alter-egos (emphasis on "ego") on a forum, changing them when things get too "hot". That is not only shamefully cowardly, but also singularly juvenile. Both of which traits mark you as a classless tosser and an utter bloody peasant with far too much time on his hands!

Someone should lock this dross thread, as it in itself sounds all too much like a forum's final death rattle to me.
McGinnman

Post by McGinnman »

Green Man wrote:
McGinnman wrote: Opening your dosser to people as a free B and B doesn't give you any credibility to advise on a military forum, you deluded walt.

OK, I'll bite.

Whatever else she is (and of course, being so forthright, she will never be everyone's cuppa), one thing she is not is a coward. That label would seem to be much more appropriate when applied to someone who hides behind oft-generated alter-egos (emphasis on "ego") on a forum, changing them when things get too "hot". That is not only shamefully cowardly, but also singularly juvenile. Both of which traits mark you as a classless tosser and an utter bloody peasant with far too much time on his hands!

Someone should lock this dross thread, as it in itself sounds all too much like a forum's final death rattle to me.
I didn't change my user name when things "got too hot", The Moles account got binned, just when i was enjoying myself and still had things to say.

I assume i've been accused of being so many people as i use a proxy server, not out of choice, out of necessity, as my computer was blocked when my Mole account was binned. I can't even see the forum without a proxy, i get this message, so does Rogue Chef, as he used a proxy-

Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

I think it highly likely ALL computers associated with servers in the UAE have been blocked from looking at this forum.

So whats your real name "Green Man"? You too are hiding behind a user name the same as everyone else on here.
This is the advice given on joining, people rarely use their real name.

No doubt my account will be binned again. sigh.
I can be contacted on theundercovermole@yahoo.co.uk for those too cowardly to post in support.

Why was Rogue Chef binned anyway? He broke no rules.
People speak out on here and they just get binned and their computers blocked.
Now THATS cowardly, silencing the truth.
Think about that.

The Mole.
sportbilly42

Post by sportbilly42 »

.........and so it drags on...... this sorry state of affairs bubbles away on a low heat all the time here. (FFS WILL SOMEONE TURN THE FEKIN’ GAS OFF!!).
Whoever it is that’s pi$$ing about on here, only bothering to post shit stirring threads, needs to move on. For ‘Mole’ read ‘Troll’.

Every time this nonsense seems to have drifted into the background someone decides to pick at the scab and see if any pus will come out. It has become TOO tedious for words.......

As for myself, I had given up and was only posting in the Obit column .......as I thought it would be a shame to see that die out...... But I don’t know if I can even be arsed to do that any more on here........ summer’s round the corner.....too many other things to do rather than read the pap on here.

A shame about the Obit entries and I apologise for no longer posting after today, but hopefully there will be no need for anyone to have to take over entering names in the Remembrance section (we can only hope eh?) Perhaps Tom163 can take over?

And Tom163...... most of us are only joking with you. You’re keen and most of your posts have been reasonably thought out (glad you got rid of the ‘blowing a bud’ avatar mind). Some crap info posted, but no harm done. (As long as nobody ACTUALLY went running on concrete, in flip-flops, carrying twice their body weight, in preparation for their underwater knife fighting courses)

Good luck to those lads who have tried to use this site to find out more about aspects of the military. Hope that some of the stuff has been useful.
TOP TIP Use the ‘Search’ threads to answer questions you may, as they may have been answered a few years ago when SENSIBLE stuff (and good natured banter stuff) was posted......

Tara.... and thanks for all the fish!
Alex
Ex Military Survey
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

See what i mean about all the army barmy bailing out??? SportBIlly how dare you! :wink:
'Every man an Emperor'
flighty

Post by flighty »

Mcginnman,

If it was you who so cleverly let people poke around in the Retreat, then you should have, equally cleverly, seen that it was not me who kicked up shit against your good mate, Ria. Indeed, I tried to defend her and stop all the vitriol aimed against her. Can you not decipher plain English?

When she blew her stack, unjustifiably, against me and encouraged her 'family members' (sic) to send disgusting emails to me then I took advice from members. I went to the police with it all. I was not prepared to leave my kids in my house with the level of threats that were being made.

The said threads and emails have been saved for future reference as you will probably know, seeing as you are a Guru.

It is not my fault that people cannot see through a Red Mist and that I was actually trying to support Ria.

If I have no credentials on this forum, what are yours?

My family were Army during the War. Outlaws were RAF.

Son was 7RHA.

You?

I have 'advised' on the forum where I have an appropriate input ie mums with recruits, partners with 'issues,' etc. I have never ever presumed to be anything other than a mum with a lad in the army, dad, grandad and uncles in the army and a partner ex Marine.

I have advised potential recruits re their spelling / grammar because that's my trade as a teacher and I want to see kids succeed.

Now, what the f*ck have you done?
McGinnman

Post by McGinnman »

sportbilly42 wrote:
Every time this nonsense seems to have drifted into the background someone decides to pick at the scab and see if any pus will come out. It has become TOO tedious for words.......

Couldn't agree with you more buddy.
Every few weeks Artist appears out of the blue on here ranting and raving like a mong for no reason whatsoever, usually threatening to leave, (yawn) like Doc always does too.

Very tedious, i agree.
I have a right to comment on this nonsense if i want, so i have.

The Troll, i mean, The Mole.
McGinnman

Post by McGinnman »

flighty wrote:Mcginnman,

If it was you who so cleverly let people poke around in the Retreat, then you should have, equally cleverly, seen that it was not me who kicked up shit against your good mate, Ria. Indeed, I tried to defend her and stop all the vitriol aimed against her. Can you not decipher plain English?

When she blew her stack, unjustifiably, against me and encouraged her 'family members' (sic) to send disgusting emails to me then I took advice from members. I went to the police with it all. I was not prepared to leave my kids in my house with the level of threats that were being made.

The said threads and emails have been saved for future reference as you will probably know, seeing as you are a Guru.

It is not my fault that people cannot see through a Red Mist and that I was actually trying to support Ria.

If I have no credentials on this forum, what are yours?

My family were Army during the War. Outlaws were RAF.

Son was 7RHA.

You?

I have 'advised' on the forum where I have an appropriate input ie mums with recruits, partners with 'issues,' etc. I have never ever presumed to be anything other than a mum with a lad in the army, dad, grandad and uncles in the army and a partner ex Marine.

I have advised potential recruits re their spelling / grammar because that's my trade as a teacher and I want to see kids succeed.

Now, what the f*ck have you done?
Double yawn.

How the guilty rise and take the bait.

You are the very definition of deluded. You probably actually believe this bollocks and think that you and your walting family are innocent angels.
You and your family are one of the main reasons this site is now fcuked.

Aren't you forgetting how your partner, who was a MODERATOR on this site posted threats to track down and shoot a member on here?

The only reason Artist escaped a criminal record was because he admitted his guilt when reported to the police and apologised.
I still have this post. It was me that retrieved it for the police as it had been deleted. Shall i post it on here?

He remained a moderator and his actions condoned by the site owners. The obsolute height of hypocrisy.

Your brat was 7RHA for about 5 minutes until he was busted for doing drugs, so i wouldn't bother boasting about that.

I see Beast and Wholley logged in today.
Still no answer as to why RC was binned, or why all servers in the UAE are now blocked, unable to see this site?
Preventing people from speaking the truth is NOT the way forward.

The Mole.
G.Booth

Post by G.Booth »

Obi w@#k wrote:McGinnman is not me, but he does make some very pertinent points, and gets my vote for 'MF Man of the Year Award'.

I see that censorship is still in full swing, unless you are one of 'the pack'.

Wholley, why should McGinnman not say his piece? Artist rambled aimlessly about nonsense in two posts, using foul and abusive language without comment from you.

Consistency and parity. Not much to ask.

McGinnman, if our paths should ever cross, I'll buy you a beer.

Regards
OWK
SECONDED!!!!

f@#k me this dude is a legend.

Mcginnman you have posted some of the best reading ever on this dying site.

Keep on. The support is there for you.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

I have no choice but to lock this thread due to abusive language among other things.
Keep your personal vendetta's off the forum.