Share This Page:

The death nell of an Old Friend

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

McGinnman wrote:
flighty wrote:'Moronic walting bird?' :o

What have I 'walted, 'about? Evidence, please.

Who the f*ck are you, Mr Two Posts Gobshite?
You have no contribution to make to this site.

You never have, you never will.

Your military credentials appear to be shagging someone who was in the army about 100 years ago.

Bore off.
Flighty and Artist have been a damn sight more friendly and helpful to me and many others then you have, it would also help if you knew what the hell you where on about and got your facts right before shouting your mouth off.

I'm not here to throw abuse or stick up for anyone (as the people in question are for more capable of doing it them selfs than I am.)

If you don't like some body keep it to your self and stop filling the site with utter tosh.

Stokey
Artist

Post by Artist »

Stokey

Leave it mate, these sad buggers have one aim and thats to bugger up the site. So don't get sucked in by their pointless pathetic posts, all they will do is hurl abuse at you, Me and Flighty have a damn good laugh at the various vitriolic posts from these people who need to get a life. Well! everyone needs a hobby do they not?

So steer clear, OK?

To my mind they are nought more than sad buggers with nought better to do than create hassle for the sake of it.

I wait for various sad pathetic shouts of Artist is a Walter! Flighty shags 100 year old Army bods from these sad people.

As if we gave a flying feck what they think of us! Were quite happy :D I just come on here these days to have a laugh at the various Eeijuts who seem to get their rocks of by trying to "Be Clever". Thats it. I'm past such sad childish crap as is posted these days by these various useless pillocks.

Just do the same Stokey. You know where we are and your more than welcome to pay us another visit anytime you want to. OK?

Artist
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

Artist wrote:Stokey

Leave it mate, these sad buggers have one aim and thats to bugger up the site. So don't get sucked in by their pointless pathetic posts, all they will do is hurl abuse at you, Me and Flighty have a damn good laugh at the various vitriolic posts from these people who need to get a life. Well! everyone needs a hobby do they not?

So steer clear, OK?

To my mind they are nought more than sad buggers with nought better to do than create hassle for the sake of it.

I wait for various sad pathetic shouts of Artist is a Walter! Flighty shags 100 year old Army bods from these sad people.

As if we gave a flying feck what they think of us! Were quite happy :D I just come on here these days to have a laugh at the various Eeijuts who seem to get their rocks of by trying to "Be Clever". Thats it. I'm past such sad childish crap as is posted these days by these various useless pillocks.

Just do the same Stokey. You know where we are and your more than welcome to pay us another visit anytime you want to. OK?

Artist
Fair point, and i know i've been saying it for god knows how long... i will get down, especially since the suns seems to have come out to play... make a trip to the local beer garden all the more pleasurable.

All the best

Stokey
Green Man

Post by Green Man »

The sad fact is, folks, that this dross, drivel, and utter shyte has been going on in this thread for over a month!

Un-freakin-real!
flighty

Post by flighty »

It's been going on for a while, unfortunately. :(

I would have kept a closer eye on it whilst modding but then I was too busy shagging Army blokes.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Ria Bright. :o :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1:

Rumbled :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1: :soldier_apc1:
Last edited by flighty on Wed 18 Mar, 2009 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tom163

Post by tom163 »

Sorry to intrude again :lol:, I just wondered am I viewed as one of these know it all people? Honestly if I am then i'm sorry, I have taken a hell of a lot from this site (mostly from the elders who have got the T-Shirt) and tryed to give back (mostly crap) but failed most times.

Cheers
Tom
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

tom163 wrote: I just wondered am I viewed as one of these know it all people?
No,your not. 8)
flighty

Post by flighty »

mCGINNINI NIMAIMMINN?

New persona? Well, we are well, thick. Too thick to work that one out. :roll:
tom163

Post by tom163 »

Wholley wrote:
No,your not. 8)
Cheers Wholley just wondered how I was viewed here :lol:
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

tom163 wrote: Cheers Wholley just wondered how I was viewed here :lol:
You bring sunshine and glee with every post.
We await you posting with bated breath(Is that enough ego stroking?) :P :P :P
sportbilly42

Post by sportbilly42 »

Tom,
I can assure you that you do not know it all.....

...and we know it.. :wink:
flighty

Post by flighty »

Got spare poppadums here .... any takers?

No? Night then, yawl, from the Woman Oop North. x
druadan

Post by druadan »

I'm bored. I really am. The Bootneck section is dead, presumably all over to prmc.co.uk. I have a lot of patience, I'm the bloke who gets on with everyone no matter what. But I've given up on here, the only discussions are in the Army/Para forums, and the vast majority of posts there are by mindless wannabes who can't be arsed to type properly.

I'll never say I'm done, but there doesn't seem to be much point in hanging around. We need to get back to how it was a coupla years back before everyone started getting so anal and easily-offended.
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

flighty wrote:Got spare poppadums here .... any takers?

No? Night then, yawl, from the Woman Oop North. x
Only if theres mango chutney to drown them in....*dribbling on key board*

No point in doing food by half's :lol:

Stokey