Share This Page:

Removing of mesages of this web site!!!!

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
BullDog

Post by BullDog »

Ratso, no wonder the RMA havn't asked you to do their site m8 Image

Nomad -- I have removed the icon and replaced it for a more friendly one sorry if I might have offended anyone...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nomad on 2002-02-10 16:40 ]</font>
John_D

Post by John_D »

Andy it must be that bad hand

[Personel joke ]

John_D
:grin:
ratso

Post by ratso »

Bulldog if Tony wants to run a site in this way then best of luck to him and the minority that are now bothering to use it.
As he took the task of moderator his aim should be to moderate and your insulting and rude message should have been removed straight away. As a fellow Marine I feel you are nothing but a tosser of the first order and this lack of moderation has made my mind up on returning to this site.
This thread is about moderating another message Tony should have moved this message to the other section and not removed it totally.
Your comments as to my capability to build sites... well I can do a lot better than this only I make money from doing it.
This site is full of people who I now feel do not deserve the right to display a message such as you do at the bottom of your messages.
The Corps is about family we keep saying yet this site is proving to the world that we can be nothing but a bunch of worthless has beens who's only wish to snipe at each other.
When I placed that piece on this thread I had been running in VB for seven days and nights and droped to the site for a quick respite. I have just got back today from Belfast to see your message and think you are a total and utter prat.
BullDog

Post by BullDog »

Ratso, there you are thank goodness, I thought I had upset you for a while and you had stopped posting messages...

Great Sence of humour though don't you think ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullDog on 2002-02-10 16:33 ]</font>
Yorkie Malone

Post by Yorkie Malone »

I thought that I was in for another claim on the War Pensions of blindness as I had not seen Ratso up in lights, or was it deafness by not hearing him shout at every message posted.
SyY
mixiblobs

Post by mixiblobs »

Ratso,
place your hands on your chest, close your eyes, breath in slowly and deeply....now let it out slowly..... and again....nice and slow, now think of something nice. Don't listen to that nasty BullDog, you ARE good at web sites,.. yes you are,

BullDog,
say you're sorry, down and do ten, then send Ratso your Rolled Oats as a peace offering.

Yorkie,
Ratso and BullDog drill square, extra drill at 4pm, (Do they still do that?) I remember having to mark time with a chair above my head, till my arms were dropping off. my own fault though I had some unwashed civvies in the bottom of my locker!!!
BullDog

Post by BullDog »

Quote BullDog,
say you're sorry, down and do ten, then send Ratso your Rolled Oats as a peace offering. UnQuote...

Sorry Ratso, couldn't help it M8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, , , , , , 10...

Cheers Image
[img]http://www.civvie-street.co.uk/uk_flag.gif[/img] Proud to be British - Proud to have been a Royal Marine.[img]http://www.civvie-street.co.uk/uk_flag.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.cityroyal.co.uk]RMA City of London[/url]
mogoloyo

Post by mogoloyo »

For Gawds sake Bulldog, Don't apologise.....We don't want him to have a change of heart and come back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mogoloyo on 2002-02-17 20:10 ]</font>