Share This Page:

driving!

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
renagade

driving!

Post by renagade »

when i actually join i would like to drive.
armoured viking!
stupid question time. :lol:
i canot drive would they teach me how?
or would i have to learn first?
thanks guy's! :D
davo141

Post by davo141 »

i think as soon as you pass out pass out of training you goto DST Leconfield to drive and then on to Armoured Support, not sure if its an SQ you can do straight out of the box mind, someone on here should know! you proberly can but could be a waiting list as there smashing the army lads through courses at the moment
Forward Troop - CLRRM, Viking Operator and Maintainer. Viking Support Troop out in The Ghan.
stuelwell

Post by stuelwell »

you can go drives straight from training, but do you realy want to do 32 weeks of hard training to become a driver. to be fair the first thing i wanted to do when i passed out was get p!ssed (with my lid on)lol.
there is always a stigma about going drives straight out the box, but if thats what you wanna do go for it matey.
"GOD HAS A HARD ON FOR MARINES, BECAUSE WE KILL EVERYTHING WE SEE"
45commandorm

Post by 45commandorm »

im sure you would be able to go as straiht out the box, there hanging out for blokes
Shrek The Royal

Post by Shrek The Royal »

You can go ASG but there is now a waiting list, and you will need C+E to drive Vikings, which means you will be loaded onto a Drives course at DST to obtain all your license's (oh, and you have to pass out first).