Share This Page:

CTC

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
jphil

CTC

Post by jphil »

hi again all. just wanted to leave a quick message before i go back to the fun admin. I just finished week 3 and had familys day today. but no long weekend for me as leave is next week. working all day sunday.
I am in 918tp with a really good training team. it has been hard at times but made some good friends so far.
there are some idoits in the grop who dont care and think it is all a big laugh. and getting us beasted in the gym. hardwork but fun after, when i start thinking about it.
dutchys is amazin, go there only at the weekend, for bacon double cheeseburger with egg.
i will keep my head up and keep on working hard.
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

good onya jp, keep smiling matey and don`t worry about the tossers, they`ll be going home soon 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

I echo the sentiments of the right horrible member from down under
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
COMMANDO

Post by COMMANDO »

The guys are right the losers will be weaned! :)
KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY!
Artist

Post by Artist »

Arr the joys of introducing some Prong to the joys of running round with his weapon above his head at 0500hrs on Woodbury Common who thinks it's all a bit of a laugh...................They soon learn it ain't!! :evil:

OR:

Front Support Position Place! Loved them words! :D

Yep I was an evil bugger when Nods tried to be clever.

Artist
Dogwatch

Post by Dogwatch »

Good effort mate, keep digging out, the Commando way is that you will help those who are struggling.
But dont let the tossers drag you down.

Good Luck
You were only supposed to blow the Bloody Doors Off....
druadan

Post by druadan »

Artist, just to bring you up to date with the lingo, the word 'position' is no longer required.

Ready to yomp, bergen, webbing, weapon, already threaders cos your shoulders haven't felt this much weight before...

'Front support.....PLACE'
jphil

Post by jphil »

front support place is heard quite alot.
also 'outside on the road for a camp circuit go!'
that hurts especially 4 times in a row. oh well some people don't learn.
also my pti uses, i will make you work until your eyes bleed. which i quite like.
dalo

Post by dalo »

"i will be all over you like cheese on toast" or " i will make your lives a misery" and "start banging them out" are good ones. but i must say that "Front support place!, arms bend, stretch,bend, stretch, twenty in your own time go on" is the classic.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
beardo

Post by beardo »

My personal favourite...just after getting off the coach after dig-ex...a bit of spiel from stripey, and then ''to that end men you will bivvy out by the weapon stances tonight'' which went down well

:lol:
Jitts

Post by Jitts »

We're the next troop behind you 919 troop, we were the troop in the drill shed at the start when you gave the parents day parade. There's a few nobbers that get on my pip I'm hopping they get weeded out especially as I've ended up with one of em in my grot. I think they seem to forget that were all in the same boat, oh well if they carry on I'm sure they'll get the message after the ode soap in the sock trick :lol:
If you strangle a smirf what colour would it turn....?