Share This Page:

my application to join the Army.

All British Army related articles, frequently asked questions and other useful information in here.
Kwasi Emma

my application to join the Army.

Post by Kwasi Emma »

WEall know that no African from outside the commonwealth has never been diagnosed of having the malaria before so is this a racist or wat? I dont understand.
we Africans that are part of commonwealth are strong and i even know that the British homeoffice refuse visas of people with malaria but when you are cured and fit, you can be granted leave
Tab

Re: my application to join the Army.

Post by Tab »

It could just be that the NHS can't cope with all people from around the world that might require treatment
Kwasi Emma

Post by Kwasi Emma »

Medical Wing Assessment Centre (Pirbright) Building 6 Alexander Barracks Pirbright Surrey GU24 0QH Emmanuel Asare C/O Rev. Augustine Kwaku Asare Presbyterian Senior High School(Bechem) P. O. Box 81 Bechem Brong Ahafo Region, Ghana Reference: 1000018708950 Date: 30/01/2017 Dear Mr Asare I am sorry to inform you that after careful consideration of your medical history as presented on your British Army Health Questionnaire (RGMD), that you do not meet the current medical entry standard for the Army and therefore you are not eligible for military service. This decision has been made using all the information available to us and in accordance with JSP guidance. The reason for this decision is due to your history of an episode of Malaria in 11/2016. It is the policy of all three Armed Services and other Government departments to maintain the right of any employer to accept or reject any persons for employment without discussing or even disclosing reasons, as this is the only practical way of dealing with the vast number of applications. You therefore do not have any ‘Right of Appeal’. I realise that this is a disappointment for you, and I regret that your application has been unsuccessful. Yours sincerely Dictated but not signed in order to expedite Dr R Morgan MBBS MRCGP Medical Officer Recruitment Partnership Project
Kwasi Emma

Post by Kwasi Emma »

Why did they send me dat kind of letter? I was completely treated before i sent off my RGMD. About 3 weeks and after i have sent off 2 appeal letters. My Urn is 1000018708950 and my Gp has made a full blood count for any parasites buh am free and still not heard from dem. If they send me an interview letter now am lwaving school for the army becos i love to be with the Best team and be like my role model Florence nightingale